The Blk commentary team was so biased against Logan Paul

These guys were so unprofessional with their stupid unfunny comments. There was nobody even doing technical analysis. They should limit the commentary team to one blk guy. You get more than a couple together they start wilding out.

4 Likes

The commentary in my stream was in Portuguese, so I have no idea what they saying.

But colored people do tend to stick together and look out for one another, so I’m not surprised.

I think Showtime saw how people thought Snoop was funny during the Jake and Robinson fight (I didn’t didn’t so, Snoop is unfunny). So I I they wanted to replicate that, but it fell flat.

If they wanted comedic commentary they should have brought in actual funny comedians. Black guys are often hilarious, but these guys were just… not

Couldn’t stand the fucking commentary. Mauro got suckered into it too (even more than usual).

3 Likes

I thought it was funny lol. It’s an exhibition bout no one was taking this serious

3 Likes

I found Oscar and snoop lame af tbh. It’s almost as if the commentary is meant for new generation brain dead tiktoks.

6 Likes

It was really bad. They should’ve called it like a regular fight.

They were pretty butthurt too.

Perfectly summarized.

Loved this

Commentary was trash but what else do u expect from boxing

1 Like

Pure racists.

2 Likes

Why does it matter that they were black? You think they thought Floyd was gonna win because he was black, because they too were black, or because Floyd is arguable one of the best boxers of his time?

“Black guy are often hilarious”
Thanks for letting me know.

The commentary last night by those two clowns was maybe the worse I have ever heard in my life.

I have no idea who they were. But they were awful and painfully unfunny.

I was at least entertained by the Triller commentary. It had some funny moments. Those two idiots last night brought absolutely nothing to the table and half the time were just screaming over each other making no sense of anything.

1 Like

The commentators were a couple of N’s with Floyd’s nuts in their mouths. Commentators are supposed to remain neutral. This happened in the Ufc as well during the Jan vs Izzy fight.

Stop posting … your blatant trolling is painful to read

I don’t like how they treated Logan

I didn’t watch. What did they say?

mauro should do a flea market signing with Virgil. He’s a fuckin’ clown for getting involved in this bullshit