The Bloodiest Fight I have ever seen...

http://www.fightreport.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/bj-penn_joe-stevenson.gif

^^ thats better

Nice Pics tl!

That was a really good card two really impressive KO's on that show beside the bloody fight between Mike and Carmelo.
Vlad looked pretty awesome as well with his G&P finish.

Sativa armbar - LOL, Rampage with Pavlik is cool.

Nice catch! Two of my favorite fighters right there.

DeWees vs Gideon Ray on the TUF series comes to mind.

ttt

Stephane Vigneault Greg Compton bloodiest Ive seen.
Funny thing is I lost my own photos.

Jake Ellenberger vs Mark Bear for the win. 

Match was stopped due to a safety issue from the fighters slipping in the blood.  Bloodiest ever, hands down.

what about Penn and Stevenson

"Hieron/Goulet is by far the bloodiest I've ever seen."

I think I remember reading an interview with Goulet after that fight saying he wanted to tap because he swallowed so much of Heiron's blood, he also said he either almost puked or did puke in his corner.....now that's a lot of blood !

I watched the Hieron/Goulet bout recently and it is the boodiest I have ever seen. You could see that Hieron was grossed out. Rogan couldn't get over it. It was bad.

The Hieron Fight was never aired and just recently was put up on the UFC on demand page....for a while the UFC didnt want anyone to see the fight due to the amount of blood.....i found the fight at mmalinker.com if you are interested in checking it out.

I remember seeing an old Vale Tudo fight in Brazil and one of the fighters has this nasty cut. He's not gushing out blood like "usual". He's oozing a very thick paste of it.

maybe I should have clarified, lol...

the bloodiest that i have seen with my own eyes in person...

the david heath/babalu one was pretty bloody too...

Cool pics Tracy, but nasty!

Penn/Stevenson was bloody...Yves was pretty bloody in another, but the Dewees fight literally made me sick to my stomach...so gross

ttt

Edwin Dewees on the TUF show lost a lot of blood

Don't forget the check out the blog! There's tons more pics!

http://www.combatlifestyle.com/words/gdetail.php?id=57

That much blood = super gross

Great pic of that guy screaming though.