The Book Of Bobba Fett

It’s almost here And never forget, His father, Jango could hold his own against those medling do gooder Jedi!

3 Likes

I think we should how many episodes we go before we see an actual book.

1 Like

Im calling it. 3/10

7 Likes

I don’t think they’ll fuck it up. There is way too much good material to rip off from the books etc for them to drop the ball.

The nerds are in 100% control of Star Wars on TV.

Even the Marvel comic books they’ve been doing about the OG star wars characters have been good.

3 Likes

I read the title too fast. I thought it said the book of boobs.

3 Likes

They’ll easily fuck it up

2 Likes

I dont mean woke, I’m calling meh-ga flop, straight flop. I hope not. I actually love Jake the Muss. If he nails this then I’ll eat the crow, gladly.

He doesn’t have to do much. He just has to act like a heavy.

1 Like

Boba

3 Likes

In for Disney to start selling Fett’s Boba Tea!

7 Likes

They’ve never got a single Fett death, right. All comical “ha look at the dumbass!” kills. Hooe he goes out with a bang, this round.

Yes, doctore.

I think it will be just as good as the Mandalorian if not better. Favereau and Filoni won’t have Kennedy hamstringing everything they try to do. Kennedy is still there but she has been completely neutered by Bob Chapek.

2 Likes

Im still pretty pissed about Gina and having a hard time giving a fuck.

The Luke reveal was a glass of cool water and then firing Gina was a sandy dragon dick in the poop shoot.

11 Likes

That was all Kennedy. Chapek and Iger deserve some blame for not intervening though. But now that Kennedy has been declawed, the inside word is they are begging Gina to come back. There has been no official word as to whether or not she accepted. Her family is quite rich so she may tell them to fuck off.

1 Like

gina carano fight GIF by Signature Entertainment

2 Likes

Overlord DVD broke that inside scoop about Gina. I’d say it probably has merit because a few days later Gina posted a cryptic Twitter comment sayng: “It’s a little too late for begging isn’t it?”

3 Likes

It REALLY sucked because Mandalorian had restored my faith in the IP.

The Luke reveal had me in tears, call me a pussy or a nerd all you want, I was watching that blurry as fuck. All we wanted since ROTJ was to see Luke at the height of his powers kicking ass. He wasn’t even a full Jedi in that movie. The new trilogy fucking sucked donkey dicks.

Now riding the incredible high of a fucking awesome show with a fucking awesome story including Asoka and the Night Owls and the Dark Saber we have that FUCKING SJW WHORE fire Gina for saying something absolutely factual and they literally proved what Gina said BY firing her.

They brought politics into it. Im so god damn sick of politics but it is unavoidable now.

If they bring her back or even publicly offer to with an apology Id feel a lot better about it.

11 Likes

I’ve kept up with it a good bit and it’s an interesting political play going on at Disney. It isn’t a simple matter of them telling Kennedy to hit the road. She wields a lot more power than I thought. And with today’s woke cancel culture being used as a sword by someone like Kennedy, she could take out Chapek and Iger if they publically humiliated her.

1 Like

The only making up for this would be to give her her own show with a big payout.

Star Wars Knockout GIF by NowThis

“Shock Trooper”

2 Likes