The Border

2 Likes
1 Like

So John tien is a corrupt piece of shit who is more concerned with his “feelings” than the law apparently.

2 Likes

MSM ignores it completely now .
amazing.

2 Likes

I agree.

It’s impossible to keep these AmeriMexicans out.

2 Likes

I try to view all the MSM news channels as I don’t believe any media outlet tells the complete truth but I’m amazed by the total lack of coverage of what’s going on at the border by CNN, MSNBC and other lib news outlets. CNN is still focused on Trump and Jan 6th and if they aren’t on that, they are attacking DeSantis. It’s like they live in a different country or reality than the rest of us.

No wonder libs are so ignorant about what’s happening in the world.

3 Likes

They need to keep their base riled up and distracted

1 Like

Shoot on sight

3 Likes

Democrats in general are in denial about the results of their policies. Biden is a puppet who got his place in history, he’ll be dead before the real repercussions of his actions are felt.

2 Likes

It’s not ignorance, they focus on the preferred narrative NOT the truth. It’s shitlib 101

1 Like

You guys should really think about building a fence!

Holy shit, you’re trolling, right? All the MSM news outlets are owned by the same people. You’re just changing the person lying to you. If you think you are accomplishing anything by switching from MSNBC to CNN to ABC to NBC, you are more lost than you know. I appreciate you trying to find the truth but damn, they have you fooled.
MSNBC - Microsoft and NBC together. You know Bill gates, the scumbag telling everyone to get vaccinated. Dig deeper, these people in the medu are animals.

1 Like

Oh look another made up crises by the government , and the solution is to give the government more power, how convenient…

1 Like
1 Like