The Boys (official thread)

Who else has seen episode 1? 

Have you read the comics? Do you know the story? 

I've read the comics, loved it. Now I've seen Episode 1. I give it a....

9.7/10

There is one little detail, that throws me a bit off - which is more a funny thing than really a complaint. 
If you were looking forward for this, make sure you have your adult diapers. It does not disappoint. 

4 Likes

I'm 2 eps in and thoroughly enjoying it. Had no idea it was a comic book series. 

1 Like

Good first episode. First time I ever saw Rape in the TV ma section

I fucking hate all the marvel kiddy crap, this looks exactly what I've always wanted in a Superhero world. Can't wait to give it a watch 

1 Like
Isaac298 - Good first episode. First time I ever saw Rape in the TV ma section

I noticed too. First I was like: WTF?

Then I realised: Ok, they actually are going to stick to the story and won't pull any punches. Or thrusts. 

Cody Garbrandt's fav show, I'm sure.

6 Likes
Nickelback is my jam.. AMA -

I'm 2 eps in and thoroughly enjoying it. Had no idea it was a comic book series. 

wait... did this drop as entire season? Does Amazon Prime also drop everything at once?
I erm.... watched a "alternativly deployed electronic version" *cough" and I thought only 1 ep is out. 

This is great news. Now how can I get my kids and wife out of the house for 48 hours?

1 Like
Average -
Nickelback is my jam.. AMA -

wait... did this drop as entire season? Does Amazon Prime also drop everything at once?
I erm.... watched a "alternativly deployed electronic version" *cough" and I thought only 1 ep is out. 

This is great news. Now how can I get my kids and wife out of the house for 48 hours?

It did here in Aus on prime.

saglv -

Cody Garbrandt's fav show, I'm sure.

Ha! 

Love Sausage appearance?

Just tried to explain The Boys to a friend without spoiler. This is what I came up with:

The Boys is to the Avengers what Game of Thrones is to Robin Hood.

Sub

1 Like

binged from midnight on...Great show

I'll be watching whatever's currently available on amazon tomorrow (Saturday).

rewatching it...Erin Moriarty is gorgeous

I've never heard of this. The trailer looks great though.

Just finished it, excellent show.  It's going to suck waiting for season two with how they finished it.

Just watched ep 1, liking it a lot.

Did I miss a rape scene though?

Tastefully done?

Huge fan of the comic series I've read it all the way through 3 or 4 times. On episode 6 of the series and so far enjoying it. I could nitpick some things but I will hold off until I finish to make a final judgement.