The Brennan Brothers(Chris Brennan's sons)

D241 -
Triple_B - Not one kimura finish? You have shamed your father!!!!

His dad told a funny story the other day. Started out-

"We're rolling, there's about a minute left, Shit, triangle. It's tight. I move my hips just so I can see the clock and how much time is left-damn, 54 seconds. I try every counter, every time it just gets worse. He's going for a kimura/triangle lock, almost has it, time ends. He gives me a look, "I almost had you".  Not yet young Jedi. Luke,(Lucas) I am still your father".  

ha ha ha

Haha!! That's great. I hope the ol strangler is doing great. Sounds like it from that.

He's currently in 4th place.

He's a 2X state champion for Texas.  This year he competed against a guy who not only beat him 2 years prior, but was a returning 3X State champion attempting to be the only 4X, but Tyler had other plans and beat him for the upset.

Vote for him to get him from 4th to 1st.

https://texas.vype.com/post/vote-for-texas-public-school-boys-wrestler-of-the-year/19291?fbclid=IwAR3pE114X3sDAwL4pZ2gnx-8OdB1vftnh_YdY6NZ2QFjpqb82H9lTQBLLGU

MrBlonde - Although I love watching the guys like the Rutolo bros but I truly believe that this style of grappling is better for fighting in or out of the cage.

Oh and props to the Strangler for raising good kids who can scrap.

For sure.

Lucas Brennan 1st rd submission in Bellator

Turned 21 last week, and today moves his pro record to 5-0 :slight_smile:

Right on

3 Likes

Damn,I would have watched it had I known.

War brenegan

2 Likes

Brengan IMO.

-Skelboy

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

Damn impressive

Brenigans

Looked good

I’ve been following Lucas in bellator for a while. His jiu-jitsu is great. He has a high ceiling

Thank you guys for all the compliments. I appreciated it very much :pray:

3 Likes

Damn Chris comes back to the UG after 4 years & he already knows how to navigate the forum.

2 Likes

Is it hard? Lol

The first day Chris helped me out alot.

Very cool to see they are doing so well . Congrats Mr. Brennan. My two youngest kids have started their roads to savagery . My youngest son shows great potential to be good . Four years old and he hits doubles, singles with multiple finishes and jap wizards lol most importantly I want him to have fun with what he is doing . I don’t plan on having him compete until he’s older and that’s if he wants too. But the kid is crazy about wrestling. He enjoys watching David Taylor wrestling over cartoons . I love it

That’s awesome man. My kids didn’t start until they were 10 and 11. I never pushed them, and i think thats the key

2 Likes

I didn’t intend on it . But back when I was fighting their mother worked afternoons so they were always at the gym with me . Eventually they just started training and feel in love it . My youngest says all the time that " he wants to be a fighter like dad " but I’m against it for many reasons . I told him if he brings me a college degree then he can fight . I feel he needs to have a education to fall back on because we both know he can’t fight forever . I dropped out of college to fight and now I’m struggling to find time to finish while working a dead end job lol I don’t want him to make that mistake