The Brood?

Was Gangrel supposed to be the breakout star? Why didnt this faction get bigger? Phone Post 3.0

I still remember Gangrel's first time on the mic. It was that awful! Phone Post 3.0

Tough time to be an aspiring stable, with Dx running the show. Phone Post 3.0

Spuds Buckley - I still remember Gangrel's first time on the mic. It was that awful! Phone Post 3.0
Yup. I remember him doing an in ring promo on the Smackdown special (before it was a weekly show) and it was horrible. Seemed way too forced, kind of like The Shield. Phone Post 3.0

Listen to the Talk is Jericho podcast with Edge. They talk about it for a lil bit. Phone Post 3.0

Lol I cant remember Gangrels mic work at all but I bet it was hilarious. Phone Post 3.0

By all accounts , gangrel was used strictly as a platform to get edge over. Vince told David Heath back when he did jobs for WwF, I will never use the vampire gimmick, ever! But the. Writers and producers sold him on the idea. The brood got way ove, more than anticipated.

But Gangrel knew his role . Edge got over . And Vince was never gonna push the vampire gimmick. Plus the promo he did was awful, edge saved the segment . Phone Post 3.0

I don't fuck with them as much as most did, but they had a great gimmick, a great entrance and solid in ring work. I'd be happy to see another similar faction in the 'E.

How good was that theme song Phone Post 3.0

Was interesting their attack on kane on the march epsiode of raw in 99. I rememver watching that episode live but not that part. Was cool to see them use strobes as they beat him. Phone Post 3.0

Big_Baby_ODEFTT - By all accounts , gangrel was used strictly as a platform to get edge over. Vince told David Heath back when he did jobs for WwF, I will never use the vampire gimmick, ever! But the. Writers and producers sold him on the idea. The brood got way ove, more than anticipated.

But Gangrel knew his role . Edge got over . And Vince was never gonna push the vampire gimmick. Plus the promo he did was awful, edge saved the segment . Phone Post 3.0
This , he talks all about it on the new Art of Wrestling podcast. Phone Post 3.0

The Brood was even cool with the Hardy's in it. The music and the entrance is still one of the best today.

Link please... Phone Post 3.0

Entrance with the spitting of blood was so awesome that triple h stole it and replaced blood with water. Phone Post 3.0

Wasn't there random blood baths too? Like lights went out then back on and who ever was attacked was left in the ring covered in copious amounts of blood.

Or am I totally making that up in my head? Phone Post 3.0

I think that was wcw Phone Post 3.0

JustPeed - Wasn't there random blood baths too? Like lights went out then back on and who ever was attacked was left in the ring covered in copious amounts of blood.

Yeah they use to do the blood baths

Stryfe -
JustPeed - Wasn't there random blood baths too? Like lights went out then back on and who ever was attacked was left in the ring covered in copious amounts of blood.

Yeah they use to do the blood baths
Yup and than WCW stole it months later with Vampiro using it as well. Phone Post 3.0

That was supposed to be blood? I thought it was just some viscous red liquid. Phone Post 3.0

JustPeed - Wasn't there random blood baths too? Like lights went out then back on and who ever was attacked was left in the ring covered in copious amounts of blood.

Strobe lights while they attacked too Phone Post 3.0