1 Like

“Want to get fucked by a dildo the size of a baby? We figured out how”

3 Likes

Guaranteed RationalDiscourse has all three in his ass right now

4 Likes

How did I not see this coming.

Are they flushable?

2 Likes

Mixed-race triplets, courtesy of his last trip to the bathhouse.

1 Like

Tranny rights starter pack:

5 Likes

I look forward to @spjackson77 review of the product. Laugh out fucking loud at loving embrace of the rectum. Can’t believe how far this shits going.

3 Likes

Episode 1 Sport GIF by UFC

2 Likes

Ew GIF

it looks like a great product to me!

1 Like

Gotta be fake, comes in white, brown and fucking bushman of the kalihari?

I wouldn’t put anything past those fucking degenerates though.

2 Likes

I genuinely think there are money making opportunities with this new market. Imagine something like a red tide pod you can stick up your loving embrace to simulate a period every month. Someone can make millions with this idea. Or maybe it’s already out there.

1 Like

1 Like

Liberal training doll

1 Like

I didn’t think it was real but plugged it into google . I’m in Germany right now and this came up on Amazon to buy .

If real this seems paedophilic to me.

Don’t these degenerates get sexually aroused by shoving shit up their ass? So they would be getting aroused by putting a fake baby inside them and then shitting it out?

The term ‘‘fucked up’’ doesn’t seem to cover this stuff anymore.

1 Like

^your right, it doesn’t. It is like they are trying to out-deviant each other. Just being gay is almost frowned upon. A queer has to be super-queer to be in good standings in their crowd.

1 Like

Ha ha come on guys - there’s no way that’s real.

If you squint and read the text it talks about the Butt Baby Big Brother and looks to say “leaves even the most talented mangina spectacularly wrecked”

I’m pretty sure it’s fake from reading the text carefully. But it’s unfuckingbelievable that we are in such a clown world that something like this is very plausible to where it could be real.

1 Like