The Castlevania Anniversary Collection is $5 on the xbox store

Just spreading the word.

5 Likes

Toy Soldiers HD is coming out tomorrow for Xbox one .

1 Like

Nice. I’m glad you bumped this, so I didn’t have to, because I was gonna haha.

Also, if you have Xbox gold, Friday, there will be a free Castlevania game, I forget which one, and resident evil code Veronica.

3 Likes

Veronica was good, way back when. Pretty sure finished on Dreamcast.

1 Like

In.
Hopefully I remember on Friday.

2 Likes

Wait, what? I loved those games. I just checked Xbox.com and I’m not seeing anything ??

Edit: delayed to 10/21/21. Still, very cool to see.

1 Like

Delayed again?! Damn

It was great back then but not sure if I can go back and get used to the tank controls

I think Castlevania Harmony Of Despair is free for two weeks, and Code Veronica is free for the month iirc. I’ll be getting them anyway, so I’ll bump the thread.

1 Like

I just noticed the Contra Collection is also on sale for $5, if that jingles your berries.

1 Like

So, Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance is free today, for 2 weeks. Code Veronica isn’t free until the 16th, my bad. Please forgive me, I know not what I do. Please forgive me, I can’t stop loving you.

Cool

1 Like

No, you are.

3 days left on the anniversary collection sale btw.

TTT thanks for the heads up fellas I picked up both Castlevania and Contra collections for $5 each.

1 Like

Whoomp there it is.

middle finger GIF by T-Pain

Unforgivable.

1 Like

I was hoping to have it the 1st. Figured it would be a good game to play for Halloween month. I started Castlevania instead, but those aren’t very scary.

I’m so bad for buying games and never playing them lol. I always end up playing shitty games like NBA2K or UFC4 instead of starting the new games that I bought.
Got Resident Evil 7 when it first came out and I think I’ve played it for maybe ten minutes.

1 Like

Yeah, I buy a lot of games that I don’t finish. I played about 10 minutes of RE 7 too, because it was too scary for me. I’m rugged af.

1 Like