The Challenge: Total Madness (season 35)

“The Challenge: Total Madness” Trailer - YouTube

The Challenge: Total Madness

War of the Worlds 2 may have ended, but Total Madness is about to begin. And, apparently, “it looks like a literal war zone.”

When MTV’s The Challenge returns on April 1 for its 35th season, 28 contestants will compete for the chance to win $1 million. The Challenge: Total Madness will revert to a solo game format and feature 90-minute episodes.

In

As always I am in 

my body is ready

In

Always in

In

My two least favorite are back...Josh and Nelson

Bearded Wes.

I was just thinking I miss my weekly MTV Challenge fix. That CT at the end? His face looks less fat, maybe he got in better shape.

Veterans:

Ashley Mitchell – 7th Challenge

Aneesa Ferreira – 13th Challenge

Cory Wharton – 7th Challenge

CT Tamburello – 17th Challenge

Dee Nguyen – 3rd Challenge

Kyle Christie – 5th Challenges

Johnny ‘Bananas’ Devenanzio – 20th Challenge

Jenna Compono – 8th Challenge

Jennifer West – 2nd Challenge

Josh Martinez – 3rd Challenge

Jordan Wisely – 6th Challenge

Kailah Casillas – 5th Challenge

Mattie Breaux – 2nd Challenge

Melissa Reeves – 3rd Challenge

Nelson Thomas – 6th Challenge

Nany Gonzalez – 9th Challenge

Rogan O’Connor – 3rd Challenge

Stephen Bear – 3rd Challenge

Tori Deal – 4th Challenge

Tula “Big T” Fazakerley – 2nd Challenge

Wes Bergmann – 13th Challenge

ROOKIES:

Asaf Goren (Big Brother Israel, So You Think You Can Dance)

Bayleigh Dayton (Big Brother)

Christopher Jordan “Swaggy C” Williams (Big Brother)

Kaycee Clark (Big Brother)

Faysal Shawn “Fessy” Shafaat (Big Brother, American Ninja Warrior)

Jay Starrett (Survivor)

Jennifer Lee (Amazing Race)

Fuck yeah!!!!!! Innnnnnnnnn

I’ve heard the winner has already been leaked? Not sure if that’s true but everyone might want to put that asshole from the last The Challenge thread on ignore. The one who loves to spoil the winners and pretend he’s not. 

Edit: The guy that likes to pop in, contribute nothing, spoil, then gloat that he spoiled it for you later is TwoCheekSneak. He’s tried it in each of the past 2 seasons. FYI

scrapdo - 

I’ve heard the winner has already been leaked? Not sure if that’s true but everyone might want to put that asshole from the last The Challenge thread on ignore. The one who loves to spoil the winners and pretend he’s not. 

Edit: The guy that likes to pop in, contribute nothing, spoil, then gloat that he spoiled it for you later is TwoCheekSneak. He’s tried it in each of the past 2 seasons. FYI

lol. What a dick.

No Pauly or Cara? What will become of Pauly’s legacy? Have to admit the guy was good for embarrassing entertainment value.

1 Like

In

Finally a season without Cara. Although they replaced her with the equally annoying Aneesa.

The Destroyer88 -

In

Finally a season without Cara. Although they replaced her with the equally annoying Aneesa.

At least Aneesa will likely get the boot early.

Wes looks like a leprechaun

PeteyWheatstraw -
scrapdo - 

lol. What a dick.

No Pauly or Cara? What will become of Pauly’s legacy? Have to admit the guy was good for embarrassing entertainment value.

I LOVE watching Paulie implode and breakdown every time it matters.

i still laugh out loud everytime I think about the scene where he takes his sunglasses off in Rogan.