The circle of power

Really surprised how well the guild formed so quickly. Its going really well so far. Lots of you hittin it pretty hard racking up 10 lvls in a day i saw. Id like to do some more flashpoints together. If anyone needs any help with anything and i can help, let me know.

who was it that said they had a vent we could use? Phone Post

Is George Lucas making more stacks of cash out of this? I hate that guy so much. He will use your money to fuck up his movies even more you know :-(

Yup he gets 30% after initial development costs are recovered. Phone Post

Guess I can't play this game. I just cant hand that guy any more cash :-/, cant frikkin do it. I am still pissed off over that evil trick he pulled, guess it must be about ten Christmases back now, Jesus, you know that "This is your last chance to own the original version of the films" bullshit. Before he started fucking them up. Dont get me wrong, a brilliant marketing maneouver. Evil but brilliant.

Hope you guys get bored of this shit quickly. Probably too much to hope for though, in the real world the evil empire always wins. There will probably be no Ewok to stick a spear up his arse.

Star Wars is his creation, he's going to get royalties off of everything including jar jar dildos, which I'm sure he's not against selling. Even though he's batshit crazy, without him, there would be no star wars. But I hear ya, you'z a crusader!

giving up college? shakes head

theseanster - <p>Star Wars is his creation, he's going to get royalties off of everything including jar jar dildos, which I'm sure he's not against selling. </p>

Well yes and no. I mean many people were part of the creative process in the original films. And many of his ideas were not exactly original, if you watch Seven Samuri, Buck Rogers, Flash Gordon.

The way the system works when you get a certain level of wealth and power and have enough lawyers you become pretty much untouchable, can do what you want, trample over anyone you want. The system just seems wrong and fucked up to me. BUT yeah I know communism did not work out very well either, so I dont know what the solution is. Ah fuckit smash the state anyway.

gord96 - giving up college? *shakes head*

I knew you'd nail that sir Phone Post

Sniper is the shit!!!!