The Clinton murder scandals documentary

Anybody seen this? Some mind blowing shit check it out. 

Conspiritardation Nation. Phone Post 3.0

HorseMeat4200 -

Anybody seen this? Some mind blowing shit check it out. 

There is a list out there of 80+, hard to believe every single one is just a coincidence or tin foil hat stuff. 

http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.php#axzz4AO05kQ60

3t

Dems are scum of the earth Phone Post 3.0

attjack - Conspiritardation Nation. Phone Post 3.0
I bet a dollar you are a part of the 70% who would still vote for her despite being indicted. Phone Post 3.0

The one that still puzzles me is the death of Barbara Olson, the author of Hell to Pay, a scathing book of Hillary Clinton. Im not at all sure of the coincidence of her death and 911.

drywallerdave - Dems are scum of the earth Phone Post 3.0
I hate all politicians. The other side isn't any better. Phone Post 3.0

I don't have time to watch it all tonight, but I'll check out part of it and finish it this weekend Phone Post 3.0

In for later Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

911 Bush brought down the towers. Phone Post 3.0

CarbonKid_24 - In for later Phone Post 3.0
This. I'm curious enough to check it out Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0

RIP OP. Phone Post 3.0

Later Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Never_rolled - I haven't watched it and I am a hardcore conservative. I remember all this stuff floating around in the 90's. There were claims Hillary was having an affair with Vince Foster and she was somehow responsible for his death.

I hate the Clintons but all this stuff was nonsense back then. When you pass this stuff along you lose credibility. There are so many factual reasons to hate the Clintons. You don't need this stuff. Phone Post 3.0
Weird that all of these criminal "coincidences" keep following them. Phone Post 3.0

N Phone Post 3.0