The Clinton murder scandals documentary

drywallerdave - Dems are scum of the earth Phone Post 3.0
I'm pretty sure Democrats and Republicans are equally deplorable, just in different ways. The two party system is inherently flawed and every single day on this site I see that their desire to keep us divided is completely fulfilled. We really need to stop with this petty, tribal partisan bullshit.

Anyone can point to scandals surrounding members of both parties all day. I say this as someone who would literally rather die than to help that demonic harpy get into office. Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

Dude this documentary is unreal Phone Post 3.0

bakobell -
attjack - Conspiritardation Nation. Phone Post 3.0
I bet a dollar you are a part of the 70% who would still vote for her despite being indicted. Phone Post 3.0
That's a bet you would lose. I have absolutely no intention of voting Clinton. Phone Post 3.0

I will watch it. It is strange that so many people tied to them have turned up dead. I have heard from different sites/reports that both Bill and Hillary were disbarred, is this true? If so,strange that media or Trump hasn't brought this up.

DaddyO4 - I will watch it. It is strange that so many people tied to them have turned up dead. I have heard from different sites/reports that both Bill and Hillary were disbarred, is this true? If so,strange that media or Trump hasn't brought this up.
Trump did bring it up. He "heard" hilary killed him. His supporters love it and consider it fact. Phone Post 3.0

In. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0

Never_rolled - I haven't watched it and I am a hardcore conservative. I remember all this stuff floating around in the 90's. There were claims Hillary was having an affair with Vince Foster and she was somehow responsible for his death.

I hate the Clintons but all this stuff was nonsense back then. When you pass this stuff along you lose credibility. There are so many factual reasons to hate the Clintons. You don't need this stuff. Phone Post 3.0

Her crimes are not factual reasons? 

Will watch later. Phone Post 3.0

Animal Chin - 
drywallerdave - Dems are scum of the earth Phone Post 3.0
I hate all politicians. The other side isn't any better. Phone Post 3.0

that's the whole point of everything for dems and repubs. Get everyone hating each other so they can rule the country. Dems/repubs are 2 sides of the same coin.

Always worth knowing who the producer, director, production company are and where the finance money came from for something like this. There was another older doc that i remember was really compelling but the guy who made it and the money he made it with were more crooked than a bag of dicks being rolled down a barren hill

I wonder how long until Clinton Staff Members involved in this whole email mess start "committing suicide"?

Sub for later Phone Post 3.0

DaddyO4 - I will watch it. It is strange that so many people tied to them have turned up dead. I have heard from different sites/reports that both Bill and Hillary were disbarred, is this true? If so,strange that media or Trump hasn't brought this up.
Take a wild guess. Is what you heard on facebook true or not? Hmmm. Phone Post 3.0

sub

in