The clothing deal is good stfu

My god you babies. Everyone is assuming a bunch of crap.

1. You guys think they will make less ? No they explicitly stated effects the lowest ranked fighters will make more tab they ever did with sponsorships.

2. That the ufc is just shopping it for the money. Maybe but not reeboks money. They're growing it bigger so they don't have to worry about the look of fighters being uniform or clean. Phone Post 3.0

1. That fighters won't like this? Outside of nate who is upset? 99 percent will line this.

4. None of you have dealt with sponsorship you act like it it's easy or fun for fighters to secure sponsors. It's not. This is way better for them just there even if there's no increase in pay. Phone Post 3.0 Phone Post 3.0
  1. That unranked guys who have big names will suffer. No they won't. They will still make more than other fighters. Ufc all pays them way more and they get 20 percent of revenue of their product.

If anything its okay because the other guys will get a solid wage. Worth the trade off if there is one at all. Phone Post 3.0
  1. The rankings. Yes they're not the best. But Lorenzo and Dana said explicitly that would be over hauled. I mean are they always truthful ? No. But this isn't hard to fix. Phone Post 3.0
  1. Other brands will be hurt. Yes a few will. The few that could afford the tax. Venus badboy? While I feel for them units they were willing to take on the entire roster than there's no issue. That's a huge opportunity if they wanted it.

While it sucks very few others are hurt and I can't imagine that being terrible. Phone Post 3.0
  1. Almost every other big league or sports team has similar deals. Everyone seems fine. Why is it so wrong here? it's guaranteed money with increases at higher ranks.

This has NO AFFECTon normal pay this is seperate. Phone Post 3.0
  1. Similar to 8. If a fighter like Brock comes over again he will still negotiate his pay and on top of that get reebok money.

We all want better fighter pay. Ignoring that this is a potential step in the right direction is silly. Could they screw this up? Yes. Will they ? Who knows. If they don't it will be good stop being so damn negative. Phone Post 3.0

Get em

It's really too early to say either way. Things can still change as they move forward. I'm not even sure what they're going to do between January when other sponsors are banned and July when the uniforms are finally rolled out.

You'll see fighters jump to Bellator and other promotions because some of them have good deals with their clothing sponsors Phone Post 3.0

King Of All Tenors - You'll see fighters jump to Bellator and other promotions because some of them have good deals with their clothing sponsors Phone Post 3.0

they have good deals because they're in the UFC not because they're in Bellator.

^^^well now those deals are gone, and Viacom will take notice...Viacom could eat the UFC's lunch for them, check their numbers $$ Phone Post 3.0

King Of All Tenors - ^^^well now those deals are gone, and Viacom will take notice...Viacom could eat the UFC's lunch for them, check their numbers $$ Phone Post 3.0

my point is if they have good sponsor deals it's because they are ufc fighters not because they are bellator fighters...  so how does becoming a bellator fighter solve the problem?

The sponsor tax killed the sponsors. Befor the sponsor tax, the fighters made in ONE FIGHT what they will make over 2 years of the Reebok deal.

caseharts - My god you babies. Everyone is assuming a bunch of crap.

1. You guys think they will make less ? No they explicitly stated effects the lowest ranked fighters will make more tab they ever did with sponsorships.

2. That the ufc is just shopping it for the money. Maybe but not reeboks money. They're growing it bigger so they don't have to worry about the look of fighters being uniform or clean. Phone Post 3.0
Why in the name of god are you starting a discussion thread with stfu? This thread should be moved over to shut the fuck up ground. Phone Post 3.0

Zuffa taxed the sponsors. If you don't think this is a move to make more money than the sponsor tax brought in then you are kidding yourself.

Fighters seem happy with it. UG complains. No surprise here Phone Post 3.0

Dougie -

Zuffa taxed the sponsors. If you don't think this is a move to make more money than the sponsor tax brought in then you are kidding yourself.

This X 1000000000 Phone Post 3.0

What happened to you, casehearts? You used to be someone i could trust. Phone Post 3.0

Dreville79 - Fighters seem happy with it. UG complains. No surprise here Phone Post 3.0

lol they know what will happen if they are not "happy" with it.