The Conor vs Dustin 3 card has improved!

When the card first started being made, it looked as though it was going to be a one fight card, with a very weak undercard.

It has improved since I last looked:

Dustin Poirier
vs. Conor McGregor 3
Gilbert Burns vs. Stephen Thompson
Sean O’Malley vs. Louis Smolka
Tai Tuivasa vs. Greg Hardy
Carlos Condit vs. Max Griffin

Ryan Hall vs. Ilia Topuria
Irene Aldana vs. Yana Kunitskaya
Niko Price vs. Michel Pereira

Sean Brady
vs. Kevin Lee
Dricus du Plessis vs. Trevin Giles
Jessica Eye vs. Jennifer Maia

Omari Akhmedov
vs. Brad Tavares
Zhalgas Zhumagulov vs. Jerome Rivera
Alen Amedovski vs. Hu Yaozong

6 Likes

I got 2 to 1 ryan hall dont show

If it stays like that it’s a great card!

5 Likes

One of the more solid cards in a while.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t even blame him. Dominates Gray Maynard, dominates BJ Penn, dominates Darren Elkins, what’s the logical next step? Irsan Taprilova? Who the flying fuckity fuck is he?

Hall should be getting his chance against a top 10 name opponent. The fact he’s booked against Irvil Takanaka is a black eye on the UFC for the blatant ducking that must have occurred.

5 Likes

My understanding is every one is ducking him. He’s a bad stylistic match-up for most people.

2 Likes

Couldn’t the ufc just offer more $$ or limit options to where taking the fight with him is a good option? Seems silly the way it’s set up where everyone can just say no to fighting him.

1 Like

Ilia Topuria
10 - 0

It’s excellent

Conor
Wonderboy
O’Malley
Tai
Condit (hopefully)

1 Like

^^ Looks like that’s not on the main card, but it’s a natural alternative to bump up to main if one of the other scheduled fights falls through.

Price vs. Pereira is gonna be a banger.

6 Likes

Really good card. Hoping wonderboy can get the win and get his shot at usman/Colby winner.

2 Likes

Agreed, and Sean Brady v Kevin Lee is also a great fight not on the main card.

3 Likes

psyched for wonderboy & hall, dam!

1 Like

They’ll probably bump up the Jessica Eye fight instead…

1 Like

Ryan Hall’s had just three fights since winning TUF in 2015, some of the responsibility has got to be on him.

4 Likes

I’m shocked she’s not headlining

This should be a crack and a half.

1 Like

Yeah Dana has said, over and over again, they are contractually obligated to offer all fighters three fights a year.

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to the Brady, Burns and Poirier fights the most. Been real bored with MMA lately but July does have some fun fights booked.

Sandhagen vs Dillashaw, Makhachev vs Moises, Askarov vs Perez, and Pitbull vs McKee go down in July too.

1 Like

And, if you like boxing, Fury vs Wilder 3 is in July too.

1 Like