The Cosby Show

It really sucks that a classic TV show is being destroyed by the seedy actions of Bill Cosby. I think people should leave it alone and let it stand in time for what it is.

Leave Cosby Show Alone!

It must really suck for all of the other actors that were once part of TV and pop culture history in the most positive way and now it's all gone to shit. Phone Post 3.0

Go back and watch it.

That show is boring as fuck.

Saw an interview with Malcolm Jamal Warner the other day and that's exactly what he was talking about. Phone Post 3.0

Perhaps it would be much more enjoyable if the lead weren't a rapist. Phone Post 3.0

A-ha, but there's hidden gems like this.  

Malcolm Jamal Warner doesn't need the Cosby show glory any longer

did you guys see his performance in SOA? that guy is gonna be huge

neonbelly -

Except maybe this scene everything else is positive wholesome good writing comedy. Phone Post 3.0

I think there's been a rape up there !

Get their attention... Phone Post 3.0

Top 5 goat sitcom Phone Post 3.0

What about Real World? Is that going to be toxic too? Phone Post 3.0

I meant a 'Different World' Phone Post 3.0

shaqitup - Go back and watch it.

I recall how massive it wss in the 80s but checking a few episodes years later id agree with you.

still that Lisa Bonet...

neonbelly - 

Yikes.  That's crazy considering what we now know he was doing at the time.

Allegedly.

hahaha ^^^^^^

I loved it growing up, but that show did not stand the test of time. Not even a little funny or clever. I do love me some Lisa Bonet though.

MMA6053 - 
shaqitup - Go back and watch it.

I recall how massive it wss in the 80s but checking a few episodes years later id agree with you.

still that Lisa Bonet...

Whoops. Didn't see your post when I wrote mine. You are obviously a very intelligent man though.