The count vs mayhem, which winner benefits most?

We could talk for hours about bisbing is gunna jab and jog, millers gunna tap him out ect ect but what I really want to know who benefits most from winning this fight?

Take bisbing if he wins on points does he have another fight to be the number 1 contender or if he stops this early does he grant a title shot?

Then there is mayhem, if he wins impressively does that jump him up to next in line?

My opinion is this is made for bisbing not mayhem and if he wins he may well get a title shot! Not that I agree with this,just saying

What's ur thoughts?? Phone Post

Oh and that would be bisping! Lol Phone Post

Bisping (thru can crushing) is already near title contention and mayhems not a huge opponent so I don't think it launches him to #1 contender but it puts him one fight away. But IMO mayhem isn't near contention and a win over bisping would launch him in. So I think mayhem has more to gain. Phone Post

ortman166 - Bisping (thru can crushing) is already near title contention and mayhems not a huge opponent so I don't think it launches him to #1 contender but it puts him one fight away. But IMO mayhem isn't near contention and a win over bisping would launch him in. So I think mayhem has more to gain. Phone Post

Agreed but in saying this if we all are kinda agreeing that mayhem isn't top draw then should a win over mayhem really make u the number 1 contender regardless of a win streak? Phone Post

i think Mayhem has fought a lot tougher guys, and more varied in their styles. they have a common opponent, Kang, who they both finished.

i think Mayhem gains more, but has less to lose... a win puts him up for a contender fight, IMO. but if he loses, he's still popular from all the other stuff he's done...

Bisping (according to him and the media) should be close to a title shot....so if he loses, than he's out of the title hunt, possibly for good. every time he faces a ranked guy, he loses decisively...

Mayhem based on marketability alone. All that's been missing thus far was a win in the biggest MMA organization in the world. He's also not as one dimensional as many of the top contenders at 185 have proven to be in the last few years.

BshMstr - i think Mayhem gains more, but has less to lose... a win puts him up for a contender fight, IMO. but if he loses, he's still popular from all the other stuff he's done...

Bisping (according to him and the media) should be close to a title shot....so if he loses, than he's out of the title hunt, possibly for good. every time he faces a ranked guy, he loses decisively...

This.

Bisping- if he gets a win he beats another guy not relevant to anything close to a title picture. Lose lose for him, although the IFC may just give the uk a title fight at their next ppv. I think it would be bullshit.

Mayhem- if he wins beats a top 15 guy and his next fight should be against a top ten guy. A lot to gain if he wins. Phone Post

So if bisping loses does he move on to solid gate keeper headlining uk cards?

Joking aside I don't intend to "fighter bash" with this next statement but I just cannot for the life of me see either of these to lasting more than a round vs the likes of spider, chael ect the gulf in class is by far greater IMO Phone Post

Mayhem went five with shields Phone Post

So where do we see this going?

I'm going bisping via unanimous decision, handed a nice check and a shot at the loser of chael vs Munoz? Phone Post

Mayhem will sub Bisping.

Bisping has an 8 fight contract with the UFC

Who do you reckon benefits from a win....

Stoopid question is stoopid

Why have we even heard of a career minor leaguer like Miller?

Josh Krosscheck - Mayhem went five with shields Phone Post

Not hard to do lol Phone Post

Both benefit hugely from a win, they get a title shot.

Bisping loses less with a loss. He'll always be around and pushed as a "top fighter".

Mayhem losing guarantees "see, he was never that good, just like every fighter hyped up outside the UFC".

If Cote and Leities can last 3 rounds + against Anderson I expect Bisping and Mayhem to do at least as well as them

With that logic one would certainly have expected Dan Henderson to do at least as well as Cote and Leites, too.

Agreed, again with my comment regarding they wouldn't last a round with andy and chael don't u think both these fighters have improved enough to back up my statement? Phone Post