the craziest idea you have ever heard re: judging

if a fight goes the distance no winner is declared until the end of the event.  

meanwhile, judges have a chance to rewatch the fights and consult with punch-counting fight computers and other online resources.  maybe even a poll.  then they deliver their decision to dana in a sealed manila envelope for the presser.

or.

josh rosenthal holds his hand over each fighters head while buffer mans a dB meter/sound measuring device and the one who receives the loudest applause wins.

No

maybe the time has not yet come for these ideas...

Flip a coin.

This isn't American Idol.

Gordo1581 - Flip a coin.
i like this... i'm also partial to dice. 

MoFiasco - This isn't American Idol.

hendo is an american icon, thats pretty close.

How about this: let's have 50% of the judges remove their heads from their asses and actually watch the fight going on in front of them

I hope you get a flat tire in MN, knock on a random door for help, and Cock Lesner has his way with you behind the woodshed.

rebel927 - I hope you get a flat tire in MN, knock on a random door for help, and Cock Lesner has his way with you behind the woodshed.

i live in MN; this is a very real threat.  its something we live with, like the long winters.

They should drop in a phone booth from the ceiling into the middle of the ring (dimensions of 5x5 ft, maybe like 10 ft tall), have both fighters enter the phone booth, fight until there is a winner.