The Crimes of Grindelwald trailer!

Wonder if we'll get the dumbledore vs grindelwald showdown this movie?!

FETT_Loadin76_TFK -

Wonder if we'll get the dumbledore vs grindelwald showdown this movie?!

I'm not holding out hope. It'll be like the Bard v. Smaug expected showdown in the second terrible Hobbit movie.

Looks decent. I have to admit I was disappointed in the first. I still enjoyed it but didn't live up to the Harry Potter movies.

Boofhead3 -

Looks decent. I have to admit I was disappointed in the first. I still enjoyed it but didn't live up to the Harry Potter movies.

Man the first one was soooo fucking boring.

Bam57Bam -
Boofhead3 -

Man the first one was soooo fucking boring.

Yeah ahaha I was trying to put it lightly. Hopefully this will be more action

The femenists are going crazy about Depp

They think "The Crimes of Grindelwald" was beatin on Amber Heard!

i seent it w my own two eyes, lol

I'm geeking out over it! However, I don't think this will be the showdown between Dumbledore & Grindelwald...

Khun Kao - I'm geeking out over it! However, I don't think this will be the showdown between Dumbledore & Grindelwald...

I mean a flash back to their battle where Dumbledores sister accidently died.

Ttt

Colin Farrell was acting really gay towards that alfalfa haircutted kid in the first movie.....

In for Grindelwald and Dumbledore man love  

Must of been just me, but I thought the first one was awesome. A lot of likeable characters.

FETT_Loadin76_TFK - 
Khun Kao - I'm geeking out over it! However, I don't think this will be the showdown between Dumbledore & Grindelwald...

I mean a flash back to their battle where Dumbledores sister accidently died.

Now THAT would be epic! There was a fan-made film about that...

Speaking of fan films, Severus Snape & the Marauders was decent, too:

Both are a bit "embellished" as it, no fucking way things went down that way, but they're cool nonetheless!

Isaac298 - Must of been just me, but I thought the first one was awesome. A lot of likeable characters.

Not just you, I fucking LOVED the film and have watched it about 10 times....

Depp will probably ruin this movie.

Is this where a young Dumbledore has a gay affair w an even younger Harry Potter starring the guy from The Lone Ranger?

If so, Oscar worthy!

Khun Kao -
Isaac298 - Must of been just me, but I thought the first one was awesome. A lot of likeable characters.

Not just you, I fucking LOVED the film and have watched it about 10 times....

I actually enjoyed the first a lot too. Interesting characters and I would enjoy a 3 some with the sister witches.

I loved the first too. I've seen it twice now and thoroughly enjoyed myself each viewing.

Was there a book or is this just a movie?