The crowd cheered when Baba O'Riley started

Got a good laugh from that =D

why?

heyjude420 - of course who wouldnt awesome song and band

Exactly

They play an amazing video with that song right before the live event starts.

If you have ever been to a live event you would know that this song signifies the beginning of the main card, and it is played to an unbelievably well done highlight video on the big screen that the UFC takes great precaution to insure is not made viewable on Youtube. Although, I think there may be a couple versions from cell phones recorded at events.

sgotwalks - If you have ever been to a live event you would know that this song signifies the beginning of the main card, and it is played to an unbelievably well done highlight video on the big screen that the UFC takes great precaution to insure is not made viewable on Youtube. Although, I think there may be a couple versions from cell phones recorded at events.

^this

love that moment of a UFC show

wish they would've kept playing it the view on the big screen made it seem like you were there.

Anyone have a link to the vid they play?

I've never seen it.

It's a fantastic video and really gets the crowd going. For some bizarre reason they did NOT play it at 130 and I was glad to hear it start on the broadcast tonight - hope they keep it!

Raven1132 - They play an amazing video with that song right before the live event starts.

This Phone Post

Awesome how they time the hits/slams with the cymbal crashes.

Especially the Hughes running while carrying Trigg and the
toms are going....WOW!

Mchaggus - Got a good laugh from that =D
are you a faggot?  You don't enjoy that song/vid when at the event?

Thanks Northside I'd vote you up if I could that vid is great and it looks like it inspired me to go back and watch all the ufc's from the 40 on up to who knows when. Damn the crow was something back in the day. made me like GSP a little more too, plus the epic Hughes Trigg high light.

well just look at me gushing.

Mdot50 - 
Mchaggus - Got a good laugh from that =D
are you a faggot?  You don't enjoy that song/vid when at the event?

never been to an event and i love that song hence y i laughed

Love that song have it on my iTunes. Phone Post

Wow. Fans cheer when a video showing awesome highlights set to an awesome song is shown before the main card? Go figure. I'd imagine they would boo or sit in silence while visiting bloody potato torch on their smart phone for "newz". Phone Post

Great highlight and great song.

That video is awesome, what's so funny about the crowd cheering during it?

Northside Strangler - Can't imagine what the highlight would look like if they updated it now. The Pride one is just as good, will post it later. Phone Post

They do update it actually - it's changed over time. I've seen different versions of it at different events.

Love that part of the show, I wish they would release an old one on Youtube. Phone Post

That video should be the UFC opener for the broadcasts instead of the gladiator crap.