The curious case of Conor's "rise" and thrash talking. The creation of the "Conor monster"

Conor’s thrash talk has always just been variations of, “you’re a bum and I’m richer than you.” But back when Conor was winning it didnt matter what Conor would say, people would lap up everything that came out of his filthy mouth because of the accent, confidence, and winning fights. Back when Conor was winning, Conor could look his fanboys in the eyes, “this isn’t a joke, I’m being serious, fuck your whore mothers,” and the fanboys would bow in worship, “what wit, isnt he awesome.” Now that Conor is always getting his ass kicked he just comes across as delusional and unlikable. Now Conor is being objectively judged by the merits of what he says and people are finding out, “hey Conor was never really that good.” It all hinged upon Conor winning. Remember, Conor fanboys use to say, “but hes better then Sonnen because he actually wins unlike Sonnen.” They sure as hell dont have that “talking point” anymore hahaha. The greatest shame is how kids idolized Conor’s bad antics

Multiple sexual assaults. Multiple assaults against normal citizens. I could keep going on and on. The “Dana privilege” which was afforded to Conor turned Conor into an absolute monster

Dana White and UFC created this “Conor monster,” and now the UFC must put the monster they created out to pasture like a race horse who’s no longer capable. Conor is the past. People move on from the past. Conor is old news now. Gaethje and Chandler just put on 1 of the greatest fights ever. UFC is fine without Conor. Conor’s ego is too insane and needs to be brought back down to earth permanently

It’s hilarious how Conor keeps saying he is bigger then the UFC and that the UFC would sink without him

I guess Conor can still make that argument since the Poirier rematch and trilogy did more then 1.5 million each

But will Dana end up being proven correct in the end, that the UFC CAN go on just fine without Conor, the monster who now drags the UFC down in the public eye

As usual Dana gets blamed for everything but I don’t know how you hold him responsible for how another man acts.

Who marketed Conor to the masses? Who pushed Conor to the forefront with favorable match ups and gift title shots after gift title shots? Who let Conor get away with everything he wanted thus creating a monster ego in Conor which has lead to Conor thinking he’s above the law and getting away with multiple brutal rapes. I truly hope Conor gets brutally punished for all the bad he’s done (Jon Jones too - fuck them both) Hopefully his career crashes and burns and he goes away quietly along with Jones

Remember when Conor said to Dana’s face, “I’m even richer than Dana.” I wonder what Dana was thinking. Dana was probably on some mob boss shit like, “you mother fucking little leprechaun, I made your sorry bitch ass” :rofl:

Conor released his private convos with Dana because Conor wanted to expose Dana lmao

1 Like

^ when did he do that?

Conor’s marketability was definitely mostly Zuffa manufactured but I don’t think he’s overrated or unskilled.

He is what he always was: A flashy striker with a grenade for a left hand and pinpoint kicks but his ground game has always been weak, his cardio lacks, and his durability and heart are questionable at best.

It’s laughable because he was submitted twice in the C leagues before he even arrived to the UFC, of course he wasn’t invincible.

That said he did end Jose’s run and made the most of being the first person allowed to attempt champ champ status.

Aldo should have been allowed to test 155 years before Conor though imo.

1 Like

Before the Poirier rematch. Remember when Dana called what Conor did “the dirtiest thing ever?” Behind the scenes Conor was furious at Dana for that. He played it well in front of cameras. Conor is a petty insecure egomaniac who never forgets those things. Even before all that Conor personally told me he would never forgive Dana in his heart. Conor is a bit sociopathic and probably even way worse (like Jones). He knows how to act fake for cameras or to be fake to a person face to face to accomplish what he wants even though inside he’s a serpent waiting to strike

Have any documentation to back up the claim?

1 Like

MMA fans are like gophers. That is why DWhite has a new goat every other week. Same ting whit Conor. He was a carrot that none of the mma groupies couldn’t defend

He should have been “future endeavored” with the bus incident. His antics have set back the general public’s view of the UFC significantly.

1 Like

Conor getting Uber rich in his mid twenties plus the coddling by the UFC is what led to his downfall. I almost feel sorry that his family has to put up with him.

2 Likes

So “marketing and pushing” fighters is a bad thing that turns them into monsters? Lol.

“Who let him get get away with everything?”
Get away with what??? The legal stuff? Umm…maybe the police? Oh wait, Dana is responsible for disciplining Conor in your world.

You haye and want Conor and Jon Jones Punished for the bad they’ve done. Meanwhile there are fighters recently who have killed other people, beat their girlfriend and her sister, stabbed their own sisters, beaten wives, but you don’t don’t a word about that. Conor and Jon are the worst criminals in the UFC above rapist and murderers. Right?

Stop being such a silly fanboy.

Yep!

Let’s see it then.

And who are you? You are a blatant nobody on the internet. I’m not revealing shit on that level to my own detriment just to appease some nobodies on a forum. I revealed as much as I can and will on a forum. Those how know me, know the situation and know. Dana himself will know it too. Dana was spot on when he said that Conor likes to play games

And guess what? I could reveal even more about Conor that would make world wide news within seconds and absolutely BURY Conor

Conor is a vile piece of shit in real life. That’s all there is to that

It’s not an either or or, bro. Those fighters were punished too. And Conor and Jones deserve to be punished too. That’s the issue. That Conor and Jones haven’t been punished. Now do you understand. So the real issue here is that you just don’t want Conor and Jones to be punished like everyone else has whom have broken the law

People who want to be rich and famous don’t understand what it takes or what it’s really like to have that much $. Once you get wrapped up in it you basically pimp yourself out to fame.

1 Like

I’m a guy that doesn’t have to make shit up on the internet to get attention.

4 Likes