The curious case of Josh Barnett

Ok so here is what I don't get. And maybe this has been answered somewhere that I just haven't read yet.

How do guys like Yoel Romero and Tim Means handle their arbitrations in less than 6 months when Josh had to spend almost two years on it.

To me the cases look similar. Why does one take so long to process and not the others?

Cuz it's like the 4th time he popped

The question has been answered for me elsewhere but I will post it here for the rest of you who are curious. Yoel and Means did not go through arbitration, they took deals and accepted the shortened suspensions. Barnett was basically deemed free of fault and his suspension has therefore been revoked

More pressingly why the fuck is Kirik making him out to be some sort of victim when he’s the most blatant cheater in the history of combat sport 

Dreville79 -

More pressingly why the fuck is Kirik making him out to be some sort of victim when he’s the most blatant cheater in the history of combat sport 

Cyborg, Alistair and Vitor all just laughed their asses off.

cantuna4u -
Dreville79 -

Cyborg, Alistair and Vitor all just laughed their asses off.

And all three combined have been caught the same amount of times as Barnett! 

Dreville79 -

Look at the last few things he’s written, they’re all just biased garbage 

shaqitup - 
Dreville79 -

Look at the last few things he’s written, they’re all just biased garbage 

Seriously, he's embarassing himself lately. I didn't think he was old enough to be senile, but who knows? His defenses of Jones make him sound like a kindergartener waiting for money for his tooth.

Kong Morten -

Ok so here is what I don't get. And maybe this has been answered somewhere that I just haven't read yet.

How do guys like Yoel Romero and Tim Means handle their arbitrations in less than 6 months when Josh had to spend almost two years on it.

To me the cases look similar. Why does one take so long to process and not the others?

USADA wasn't being honest, this was his first positive under USADA but they tried to make it his second positive, they tried to count his 2009 SAC failure as a first one. USADA wanted to give him 2 years of suspension. Barnett did not agree and went to arbitration.

While Means and Romero did not go to arbitration.

they had evidence that he wasn't really guilty within a few months. Ended up stringing it out the length of the 18 month suspension they wanted to give him, before saying not guilty. 

He should be able to sue them for a million bucks or so. Maybe even more. 

ufc98newb - 

they had evidence that he wasn't really guilty within a few months. Ended up stringing it out the length of the 18 month suspension they wanted to give him, before saying not guilty. 

He should be able to sue them for a million bucks or so. Maybe even more. 

He is really guilty.

NicolasRGC - Cuz it's like the 4th time he popped

And he wasn’t cooperating with them or something. He’s definitely got an over inflated ego. He should just go to WWE with Ronda. 

Saltine American -
NicolasRGC - Cuz it's like the 4th time he popped

And he wasn’t cooperating with them or something. He’s definitely got an over inflated ego. He should just go to WWE with Ronda. 

So he can be jbl lite?

"He should just go to WWE with Ronda."

Of course, he's been in wrestling his entire mma career. He's not going to work two days a year like these other guys. That's why he's rolling in money.