The day Joe Warren fought a Ninja

So he dojo busts a kids class. Gets his ass handed to him nearly instantly by a 60 year old man. And then pops up and punches the guy in the face? Classy.

Oh and props to the old sensei who was willing to put it on the line at the drop of a hat and win the first fight. Phone Post 3.0

$100 says Joe was wearing a tapout shirt. Phone Post 3.0

I don't believe one minute of that. Do you really think TQ's advise was to fight in local TMA dojos? Warren was really highly sought after when he got kicked off of Team USA for smoking pot. He could have gone to any of the camps and they would have loved it. I met Joe and his girlfriend at one of the UFCs right after he was booted from the national team and he did NOT try and fight me so I'm guessing he is trolling and has hooked a few of you guys.

zebers3 - 

I like the phone call right after that story:

Caller: I got a question for Joe. I'm a big fan man, I was just wondering..your name is baddest man on the planet.

Warren: Motherfuckin' right.

Caller: Haha right on man, so I was just wondering which planet is that?

Warren: This fuckin' planet, retard. Hang up on this guy.

LOL, I will listen just to hear this.

jasonhightower - 
zebers3 - 

I like the phone call right after that story:

Caller: I got a question for Joe. I'm a big fan man, I was just wondering..your name is baddest man on the planet.

Warren: Motherfuckin' right.

Caller: Haha right on man, so I was just wondering which planet is that?

Warren: This fuckin' planet, retard. Hang up on this guy.

LOL, I will listen just to hear this.

Found it @ 43:15 and it does not disappoint.

What a a disrespectful dick! Phone Post 3.0

Sounds made up.

here's a real fighter vis proclaimed ninja - 

So he beat up a 50 year old man when he had just been punted off the Olympic team?  Dude sounds like a winner.

Wow, Dominic Cruz beats on a developmentally handicapped guy with no fight experience, even dropping elbows to the back of his neck. Cruz and the low life scum who put this on should go to jail for this.

Shaddap mafaka

Koga - Wow, Dominic Cruz beats on a developmentally handicapped guy with no fight experience, even dropping elbows to the back of his neck. Cruz and the low life scum who put this on should go to jail for this.

got any proof the guy is handicap?

dick

I wish Joe was in the UFC. Bellator is far too small of a stage for his big personality, IMO.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

A shame the sensei didn't break his arm on the first go round.

Asshole Phone Post 3.0

CapnKindBud - 
Cub a Contender? Fuhgeddaboudit -
Koga - Wow, Dominic Cruz beats on a developmentally handicapped guy with no fight experience, even dropping elbows to the back of his neck. Cruz and the low life scum who put this on should go to jail for this.

got any proof the guy is handicap?

He looked like he could kick pretty well for a handicapped man. Phone Post 3.0

Koga is a moron.

JeffersonDArcyChoke - I once burst into a Cub Scouts meeting and challenged the den leader to a fight.

I was pumping gas and saw all these kids in blue shirts with yellow handkerchiefs and this large guy dressed in scout gear.

I thought maybe I ought get some work in so I followed them to the VFW hall where they held their meeting and I kicked the shit out of him when he was trying to teach them how to tie knots.

I then tied a sheep shank knot around his neck, kicked him in the nuts and ran out screaming.

As I drove away I thought it was insane.

Then I drove past a little league baseball game and well, that umpire was asking for it.

I guess I was big on "Joe Warrening" back in the day.

Small town so not much to do and I wanted to train. Phone Post 3.0

Actually lolled, vu, sir!

ExposedByRose -

So he beat up a 50 year old man when he had just been punted off the Olympic team?  Dude sounds like a winner.

No, he got his ass kicked by a 50 year old man after he had just been on the Olympic team. Then he punched him in the face after he lost. Phone Post 3.0