The days of shogun would own chuck

American Icon - Chuck NEVER had a good chin. The day he started fighting legit strikers, he started getting KO'd.

Yes, he did.

Fighters who beat Shogun with striking?

Oh, wait...

Squatdog - Fighters who beat Shogun with striking?

Oh, wait...

exactly--but i disagree with the posts that say chucks chin was never good. he may have not ever had a hendo chin, but it certainly was better than the chin he has now. i'm a firm believer in the more you get knocked out, the easier it is to get ko'd again. just like concussions in football. i think rampage and rashad softend chuck's chin up considerably. just my opinion. chuck of 2009 is NOT the chuck of 2005

Real fans of the sport knew Shogun would fuck Charlie up.Wand in his Pride days would have fucking had Charlie too.

shogun would have killed chuck in 2005

MrSmiff -  

this picture is pure awesomeness

I've never understood the Chuck hate...

Kai Tremeche - Chuck is 40 years old.Period, end of discussion.

And Wand was coming off 2 KTFOs into his Chuck bout and was arguably 1-4 in his last 5 bouts prior.

Shogun's strategy against Rampage was 'Rape'.

Squatdog - Shogun's strategy against Rampage was 'Rape'.

Drive mack truck over deer in headlights strategy imo.

Prime Chuck  would have highlight reeled Shogun no doubt in my mind. Chuck with a chin and reaction time and timing would have owned anyone. Had Chuck not got into the rockstar lifestyle like he did for a while he would have beaten rampage too. The Iceman hate needs to stop and he should be respected as the best LHW and KO artist of all time that he was.  

Just like Chuck 'owned' Rampage in PRIDE?

Wandy in Pride wasnt an easy fight for anyone, including Dan and Michael Cro Cop the first time.

Wand should have never taken that Hunt fight(which he still managed to somehow arguably win)

Sauced out of his mind prime Wand doesnt lose to very many guys.

Squatdog - The days Shogun would own Chuck:

Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday

Actually he'd own him twice on sunday.

i would say that guy metzger, vitor belfort, allistair overeem, pele, vernon white, and bustamante were all comeptent to great strikers, so I hate when people
say he was ONLY fed wrestlers with no striking.

You are absolutely delusional if you think prime Wandy or Shogun would be on Chuck's highlight reel. Delusional.