The Death of Superman Lives; What Happened? *NEW*

Full trailer for 'The Death of Superman Lives: What Happened?' documentary.

Can't wait for this to be released. Kickstarter done right.

i would have loved to see this

I kind of wish they had made it now. Don't get me wrong, it would have sucked but fuck me if it's not intriguing as hell. Phone Post 3.0

I'm glad it never happened. Burton would have fucked it up massively. The guy can only make one sort of film.

BigWilliam - I'm glad it never happened. Burton would have fucked it up massively. The guy can only make one sort of film.
The only Burton film I've got any genuine fondness for is Beetlejuice. Even his Batman films fell apart when I got older and had a better understanding of the source material. Phone Post 3.0

Sweeney Todd brah Phone Post 3.0

I like Sweeny Todd, Beetlejuice, Alice in Wonderland, Sleepy Hollow and Ed Wood.

His Batman was awful, he only makes movies in his quirky kind of style. It works sometimes, mostly it's just meh.

No thanks. 

Don't need a moody, dark, quirky Superman. Just give us Superman as he should be.  Everybody wants to change things and do what we haven't seen before for some reason.  Don't take his fucking powers away and give him some goofy supersuit.  Don't dwell on him being an alien and trying to create some angst of him never fitting in and feeling like an outsider.  He was raised on earth from a baby by a normal family.  He has no idea what it's like to be anythimg but a normal human and he doesn't have some deep seeded psycholgical issues and trauma with it.

Some directors aren't suited for certain types of movies.  If I want Southern Cajun food restaurant then a japanese sushi chef might not be the best choice to run it even if he is a top ranked sushi master.  Moody and dark works for Batman and Gotham, but it's not Superman in metropolis.  And Tim Burton screwed that up with a bunch of goofy penguins mounted with rocket launchers and other silly shit.

JoeHurley -

No thanks. 

Don't need a moody, dark, quirky Superman. Just give us Superman as he should be.  Everybody wants to change things and do what we haven't seen before for some reason.  Don't take his fucking powers away and give him some goofy supersuit.  Don't dwell on him being an alien and trying to create some angst of him never fitting in and feeling like an outsider.  He was raised on earth from a baby by a normal family.  He has no idea what it's like to be anythimg but a normal human and he doesn't have some deep seeded psycholgical issues and trauma with it.

Some directors aren't suited for certain types of movies.  If I want Southern Cajun food restaurant then a japanese sushi chef might not be the best choice to run it even if he is a top ranked sushi master.  Moody and dark works for Batman and Gotham, but it's not Superman in metropolis.  And Tim Burton screwed that up with a bunch of goofy penguins mounted with rocket launchers and other silly shit.

I agree with ALL of the what you said BUT if someone wizard came to me and said "Here's what a Superman film from the 90s starring Nicolas Cage as Superman would have looked like, do you want to see it?" There's no way I could decline that offer. Pure morbid curiosity at it's best. Phone Post 3.0

I'm more interested in what his Batman 3 would have looked like.

It would
Have been well made but not Superman. Phone Post 3.0

2nd full length trailer.

i want ti¿o see this so bad! i wish this had actually come out, it looks amazing

Would have loved to see this as a movie.

Much like James Cameron's Spiderman or David Cronenberg's Total Recall.

For those complaining, it would be no different than what they do in the comic books; different creators getting to express themselves with classic characters.

Liyon - Would have loved to see this as a movie.

Much like James Cameron's Spiderman or David Cronenberg's Total Recall.

For those complaining, it would be no different than what they do in the comic books; different creators getting to express themselves with classic characters.
You might know this already but there's a script online somewhere for Cameron's Spider-Man movie. I started reading it but never finished it. Phone Post 3.0

Liyon - I'm more interested in what his Batman 3 would have looked like.

THIS !!!!!!!