The Detroit Lions will shock the world on Thanksgiving

And punch the Buffalo Bills right in the throat. Lions 31-24. They got it going on right now, and it’s about fucking time!

9 Likes

Detroit Lions Football GIF by Sealed With A GIF

5 Likes

The world is going to be watching real football on Thursday, the World Cup…not hand egg

2 Likes

SN checks out.

1 Like

Too far man, boo!

Paging @Nick_Diaz_Army

4 Likes

That’s honestly not a bad bet if you wanna put a small amount on them at +350. Weirder things happen

1 Like

Not in the ONLY country that MATTERS…

2 Likes

Idc what anyone says josh Allen fucking sucks the OG nfl thread they suck him off so hard it’s hilarious. Take away his runnig ability and he’s nothing but a poor decision maker with a canon for an arm

Bills have been playing like shit. Remember after week 1 when idiots said they might go undefeated? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The bills should have lost this past Sunday too. They’re both coming off a short week but the bills are traveling an extra trip they should have just stayed in Detroit for the week

Lions are gonna win this game for three reasons. One, because they want it more. Two, the Bills are worn out. And three, to spite me. We had the number one draft pick locked up and then won 3 straight games. So they’re gonna win again. And end up right in the middle around 8-9 record so they can’t draft a QB number one overall

9 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

If they win, somebody will take off their paper bag.

1 Like

Stfu homo

Spjackson calling someone a homo

Star Wars Irony GIF

12 Likes

He can’t possibly be a homo… he hasn’t made the sex yet!

4 Likes

I’m hoping for Det! They deserve a big time win and they always play well on Thanksgiving… it’s their only chance at a “mini” superbowl.

3 Likes

The Lions will have to add 2022 to their “Didn’t have the first pick” banner.

2 Likes

Who the fuck wants to stay in Detroit any longer than you absolutely have to? Good choice leaving that shithole.

2 Likes

I’d rather live in Detroit than Ann Arbor I’m not into gay butt sex like them people are

6 Likes

Bet?

1 Like