the devastating news Jo got before her last fight?

Did we ever find out what it was? It was so bad she almost pulled out of the fight. She certainly wasn't herself in her last fight. Hopefully she has things figured out cause if not Bec is gonna smash her pretty face.

I am not certain, but I thought I remember reading it was something to do with her boyfriend, who was her coach at the time. I got the impression it was relationship troubles interfering with training, or the weight cut.

Not 100% sure, though. And I don't remember anything specific, so it could have been something else and I could be totally wrong here. Would need someone to confirm this or verify some other reason.

PenetratedByPenne - I am not certain, but I thought I remember reading it was something to do with her boyfriend, who was her coach at the time. I got the impression it was relationship troubles interfering with training, or the weight cut.

Not 100% sure, though. And I don't remember anything specific, so it could have been something else and I could be totally wrong here. Would need someone to confirm this or verify some other reason.

Sooo you're saying there's a chance??

heard breaking up with her boyfriend as well.

The Reebok sponsorship pay scale! Phone Post 3.0

She had to share a taxi to the venue with Angela Mangana. Phone Post 3.0

businessbhoy - She had to share a taxi to the venue with Angela Mangana. Phone Post 3.0

Keep it classy.

Jack Skellington - Did we ever find out what it was? It was so bad she almost pulled out of the fight. She certainly wasn't herself in her last fight. Hopefully she has things figured out cause if not Bec is gonna smash her pretty face.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/5/26/8662931/joanne-calderwood-on-the-drama-before-maryna-moroz-loss-it-was-kind

Found out she was pregnant Phone Post 3.0

coincidentally, schaub broke up with ronda right before her fights twice

ajsr - 
Jack Skellington - Did we ever find out what it was? It was so bad she almost pulled out of the fight. She certainly wasn't herself in her last fight. Hopefully she has things figured out cause if not Bec is gonna smash her pretty face.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/5/26/8662931/joanne-calderwood-on-the-drama-before-maryna-moroz-loss-it-was-kind

Thanks. I'd known about her & her bf/coach having a falling out and thought that might be it. But i guess not. Whatever it was i hope she has things figured out before she meets Bec.