The difference between Anderson and Luke

You can see the difference between a legend like Anderson Silva and Luke in the way they take defeat. Anderson humbly gets on his knees and bows to Bisping while Luke pouts.

Let's see rockhold vs silva. Would be great Phone Post 3.0

Also, Luke said that he should never try anything new. I believe Weidman said the same. Silva is always experimenting in his fights, which is often why he loses. Phone Post 3.0

rubbermonkey - Let's see rockhold vs silva. Would be great Phone Post 3.0
I like it Phone Post 3.0

Anderson a few years ago would make quick work of Rockhold Phone Post 3.0

Anderson was somethings special Phone Post 3.0

eljamaiquino - Also, Luke said that he should never try anything new. I believe Weidman said the same. Silva is always experimenting in his fights, which is often why he loses. Phone Post 3.0
This makes absolutely no sense....you said Silva often looses because he tries new shit? Then I guess he didn't try anything new for that decade that he was undefeated. Phone Post 3.0

VTFU - Some of the difference could be because Luke is a cunt. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

Politically Incorrect -

You guya have short memories. Half of that bowing shit is him being arrogant as fuck. He then does interviews and says, "nah I won that fight, the chris got lucky, i the best" 

Guy is a legend but he more than once let a fight go to a decision just to tease his opponent. He's not a monument for sportsmanship, but for greatness. 

TBH He was probably just trying to get the other guy to bow too so he could hit him over the head and take his wallet. 

Your dumb as fuck. Also don't put things in quotes that someone never said. Phone Post 3.0

Rockhold reminds me of Bradley Cooper's character in Wedding Crasher Phone Post 3.0

AngryFoamy - Rockhold reminds me of Bradley Cooper's character in Wedding Crasher Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

father time defeated anderson. he was is the GOAT MW Champ. No one is touching that run. Phone Post 3.0

Gsp and Anderson are a cut above every fighter in mma history.

Throw Jones in there too. Phone Post 3.0

Politically Incorrect -

You guya have short memories. Half of that bowing shit is him being arrogant as fuck. He then does interviews and says, "nah I won that fight, the chris got lucky, i the best" 

Guy is a legend but he more than once let a fight go to a decision just to tease his opponent. He's not a monument for sportsmanship, but for greatness. 

TBH He was probably just trying to get the other guy to bow too so he could hit him over the head and take his wallet. 

He never said that, you douche.. Phone Post 3.0

Anderson got on the mic and basically said he got robbed and that the commission was corrupt.

That's not being humble. Phone Post 3.0

I would agree, I thought he won. However, Anderson officially passed his prime in the first Wiedman fight. Beating him now no longer means anything. Phone Post 3.0

The Sultan - father time defeated anderson. he was is the GOAT MW Champ. No one is touching that run. Phone Post 3.0
The great ones are only beaten by themselves or time. It takes a lot of discipline to not beat yourself.

It's the most impressive thing about FMJ, yes he picks his opponents at the time that is most opportune for himself and then has them fight at the weight that benefits him. However, that doesn't change the fact that he hasn't snorted, drank, or whored himself into a bad night. The guys he is fighting would destroy any version of Floyd that came in unprepared and at less than peak shape.

Yes, Silva was reckless in the first fight against Weidman, but that’s only because his entire life was built upon the truth that he was too quick to be hit cleanly and if a punch somehow managed to hit his chin, his chin was always strong enough to shrug it off. Father time is a motherfucker and he never tells you when he has touched you.

As for the other great, let's see if Jones can get out of his own way for the next 3 years Phone Post 3.0

VTFU - Some of the difference could be because Luke is a cunt. Phone Post 3.0
Bwahahaha Phone Post 3.0

TheRealMrBeefy -
eljamaiquino - Also, Luke said that he should never try anything new. I believe Weidman said the same. Silva is always experimenting in his fights, which is often why he loses. Phone Post 3.0
This makes absolutely no sense....you said Silva often looses because he tries new shit? Then I guess he didn't try anything new for that decade that he was undefeated. Phone Post 3.0
I think what he was saying is that if anderson didn't try anything new, he wouldn't have lost fights. However, trying new things is also what won him fights. His experimentation is what made him so great, but caused him to lose a few times as well. Phone Post 3.0