“The Disaster Artist” starring James Franco

Just got out of a very hipster old school theater in a very hipster section of Portland. Very hipster activity all-around.

Fucking hilarious movie. Highly recommend.

”You’re tearing me apart, Lisa!!!!”

https://youtu.be/5Qa6Flvv11w

OH HI DOGGIE

That movie is getting great reviews.

KEEP THE CHANGE

Oh, hi Mark!

I did not see it, I did naauht!

How's your sexlife

OP is a chicken, cheep, chip-chip-chip cheep!

groundfighter2000 - OP is a chicken, cheep, chip-chip-chip cheep!

No I am nauuuuuuught!

Oh hi OP I didn't know it was you

I'm just up here thinking.

Later

Keep your stupid comments in your pocket.

Franco deserves to win an award for this flick. I always thought he was kind of a douche but it’s an amazing job he does both acting and directing. The last bit where they match up the “Disaster Artist” Room scenes with actual “The Room” scenes shows how much effort was put in. 

I hate Franco. No matter what part he plays he seems like a half stoned frat boy. Avoid any movie he's in.

But I may have to see this one.

prof -
I hate Franco. No matter what part he plays he seems like a half stoned frat boy. Avoid any movie he's in.

But I may have to see this one.

I was in a similar boat but he does a fantastic job emulating the Wiseau guy’s mannerisms, speech patterns and behavior. It’s the first time I’ve seen him in something where I thought he wasn’t just some guy who blew the right casting director.

How many of you have seen "The Room"?

That movie had (terrible) ads in the LA Weekly & billboards for YEARS and YEARS and YEARS.

Read the book the movie is based on, it is a really detailed telling of the movie's creation.

Cant wait for this