The Discrepancy (big penis story)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgyypjEpK6U

Definitely a homo in denial.Nothing wrong with it bud but you are for sure half a fag at least.

XcessiveZ - 

Definitely a homo in denial.Nothing wrong with it bud but you are for sure half a fag at least.

Thanks but the work has already been done. I'm a quarter fag. 

TLDR: ![](upload://zW06xWOEIVyyU3PxrT8HTo169Wm.gif)

1 Like

Just blew a load to a nina hartley video and rather quickly I may add so def not a fag, not a full fag at least. perhaps a quarter fag as i mentioned. just was sexually abused as a lad i reckon. cheers.

Tldr op is a faggot and has yet to reconcile with that glaringly obvious fact.

1 Like

If i was gay than i wouldve bummed my friend when he said that or at least been interested instead of just shutting it down right away. And if i was gay when i playef the game i mentioned in the intro, the gay suck dick test, id be interested in that kind of thing. Cheers.

That’s going right into my DD anthology thanks man another masterpiece! Bravo!

1 Like

And also, as I kind of hinted at in the crisci series, which I may include in another story, was my step bro also came on to me later in our teenage years, revealing himself as bisexual and said 'he enjoys something up his ass when cumming' which led in part to our falling out. he also said he enjoys getting pegged etc. Had I been a fag, I reckon I wouldnt have reacted that way. This type of situation has happened a few times in my life and I always shut it down.

holly9000 - That's going right into my DD anthology thanks man another masterpiece! Bravo!

Lol thanks buddy, thanks for reading. Enjoy and save while it lasts as i may end up taking it down even though I doubt my bud will ever come across this as I tweaked the names a little this time. Still may end up doing so tho just in case. may post crisci returns in coming days. cheers.

You should get together with kbarbs and suck each other's dicks

PatK - 

You should get together with kbarbs and suck each other's dicks

Meth and Mustid! 

1 Like

Thank the Lord I didn’t live in your neighborhood. 

addict -

Thank the Lord I didn’t live in your neighborhood. 

Youd end up getting bummed!

You are definitely a closet homo. 

None of that is normal guy stuff. None of that is straight guy stuff. No one but gays do that shit with their friends growing up.  You are in the closet buddy, and that's fine. 

Thanks for reading but i respectfully disagree. Cheers.

Innit

Fighting - 

None of that is normal guy stuff. None of that is straight guy stuff. No one but gays do that shit with their friends growing up.  You are in the closet buddy, and that's fine. 

Trust him, Fighting is the expert!

DaveFu -
Fighting - 

Trust him, Fighting is the expert!

Haha exactly.