The Discrepancy (big penis story)

CavemanDave -

Frat summary.

You decided to invade your friends privacy while he jerked off, and jerk off with him.  Friend had a tiny cock.

Friend awkwardly lusted after your cock.

You refused to give into your clear homoerotic fantasies on display the night you were drunk out of fear.

The awkward, budding romance fell apart.

The excellent cliff notes. 

Dangerousdoug -

If i was gay than i wouldve bummed my friend when he said that or at least been interested instead of just shutting it down right away. And if i was gay when i playef the game i mentioned in the intro, the gay suck dick test, id be interested in that kind of thing. Cheers.

You just weren’t attracted to him because he had a micro peen. Doesn’t mean you’re straight. 

^ haha no way. Penis size is irrelevant when ur fucking them in the ass anyway. Funny story, he went out later in life with a chick i know whos been around. Lasted 1 date. As soon as she saw his dick it was game, set, match lol.

Pics of his mom circa back then or a google image pic that’s comparable or GTFO.

Thinking now i shouldve left out the intro as it makes me seem like a closet homo and throws the story off. I included it just for a laugh cuz its funny. If u read between the lines, the story is really about how my big dick drove my friend crazy in more ways than 1. Cheers. Thanks for reading and for input.

Jump Kick -

Pics of his mom circa back then or a google image pic that’s comparable or GTFO.

She was hot. Cant post a pic obv as it would get back to buddy. 

You're definitely a gay.

I've never had thoughts of ' if I suck his dick I'm gay' ever. Especially not every man I meet, God damn.

Lol its a joke. And now, after reading this, the next few males u meet u will think that. Guaranteed.

to be honest I kinda knew you played for the other team from your Crisci stories.

there are hints and stuff.

also no there are no coincidences, you don't just happen to come up on all kids in your neighbourhood, campground and later adult life just as some homo stuff is happening and butts are getting dicks and objects put into them. 

your mind tells you that "oh wow whatta coincidence, I almost sucked another dick" but in reality there is an attraction there and becaue you are attracted to that stuff you always end up in those situations. 

Dangerousdoug -
Jump Kick -

She was hot. Cant post a pic obv as it would get back to buddy. 

Go the extra mile and post a comparable from google images, fren.

THIS is your big dick story? 
Booooooooo this man!

IN late!

OP's got a writing that once I start reading i cannot stop.  Seriously consider writing a book or something bro

1 Like

mysteryman - 

IN late!

OP's got a writing that once I start reading i cannot stop.  Seriously consider writing a book or something bro

agreed

1 Like

Pics of hog or it didn't happen.

OP works for the Hunk Line.

mysteryman -

IN late!

It was very well written but gay with a gay ending.

Tyler Black is still the champ round these parts. Honorable mention to BRC.

I may throw my hat into the game one day, have a few funnies, one ive briefly shared here in the shit you’ll admit thread.

mysteryman -

IN late!

Thanks bud, appreciate that. Have a few not gay projects im working in atm. Well one sort of gay as a dude gets drugged kidnapped and raped. Cheers.

1 Like

Dangerousdoug -

Thinking now i shouldve left out the intro as it makes me seem like a closet homo and throws the story off. I included it just for a laugh cuz its funny. If u read between the lines, the story is really about how my big dick drove my friend crazy in more ways than 1. Cheers. Thanks for reading and for input.

It’s not just the intro that makes you come across as a closet homo. It’s the entirety of your fucked up stories. 

VinegarStrokes - 
Dangerousdoug -

It’s not just the intro that makes you come across as a closet homo. It’s the entirety of your fucked up stories. 

M banks gangster? The greats? chainsaw fighting championship? those have nothing to do with faggotry. Its just the ones that are most popular tend to have that as a main theme. i just give the people what they want. crisci returns coming soon!