The Division is a piece of shit

But I'm addicted to it.

Even with the new update, this game is so fucking lopsided it's almost impossible to play in the dark zone.

I'm 160-200 and I can't kill a fucking thing. Everyone is rogue because if your gear is good enough, there's zero repercussion for doing so. It's impossible to get new gear because all you do is get killed by bottom feeders who lurk in D1 with the max gear score for the bracket.

How can one player kill a group of 4 people with while all of us are shooting the one player at once? Lopsided piece of shit game. Phone Post 3.0

I see what you mean Phone Post 3.0

To clarify what I meant, I'm 160-200 and I can't ever kill another player who goes rogue on me. I have decent gear too. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah. I'm at 177 and completely fucked because I have a job and can't play all the time like the little turds that run around Rogue killing you. Phone Post 3.0

Dude, I feel the same way.
This game pisses me off like no other (and I suck at it like no other).
Fucking piece of shit.
Will you be on tomorrow for some DZ running? Hit me up. Phone Post 3.0

PS4 a zombeast666 Phone Post 3.0

I meant my ps4 - zombeast666 Phone Post 3.0

The Division is a maddening exercise in how to let players piss other players off.

I'll be on all night tomorrow. Phone Post 3.0

I thought this would be the game to pull me from GTA. I was so pumped for it come out. I played the beta and wad seriously underwhelmed. Meh.

Instead I grief people in GTA in a jet with recovery accounts. Phone Post 3.0

Ubisoft are the alltime champions of making good-but-never-great games that don't live up to expectations. I don't see this changing.

I gave up at level 34. Had no idea what the fuck to do at that point.

Playing doom now. Probably more my style. After that, either that ori game or that unraveled game. Something less math intensive. Fucking hate games that seem almost random. How bad is dark sould on that spectrum? I go left instead of right, am I fucked for entire game? Phone Post 3.0

I love this buggy, piece of shit game.

The grind is real.

Win some.....lose some. Phone Post 3.0

My internet is so shit playing against others online is pointless. Is this game worth playing just on its own? Can you play vs ai or is there campaigns? Phone Post 3.0

TFK Cletus Redpecker III - I love this buggy, piece of shit game.

The grind is real.

Win some.....lose some. Phone Post 3.0
This.

I love this stupid fucking game. Phone Post 3.0

I want to try it. Destiny and Halo 5 are my jams right now.

I don't know if I could get over my hatred of third person shooters. Looks fun though. Phone Post 3.0

That's why they put in the new shit outside of the Dz. now you fags can complain about getting your ass kicked by the NPC's.

I hear you can buy EA UFC 2 for the price of a foot long from subway, go give that a shot.

Xbone. Ban this tag dz 89 GS 222 DPS 260 k stamina 385k skill 19k Phone Post 3.0

Government Cheese - Yeah. I'm at 177 and completely fucked because I have a job and can't play all the time like the little turds that run around Rogue killing you. Phone Post 3.0
This is pretty much why i stopped playing it. Phone Post 3.0

I have no issues like this at all. It's rare I have to leave a server because of rogues.

Don't forget, the rogues are using pvp setups, to kill guys using pve.

Get your armour up to 75%. Get your toughness up.
Don't let skill power be too low either, as that will help with heals, pulse etc.

What guns are you using, and what gear?
If you don't have set piece, savage gloves are the meta. 3 striker, 2 sentry and savage are popular.
Though I hear a lot about vigorous chest pieces etc if you don't have set pieces.

Use reddit to learn about gear and setups. Get Discord, to find other guys to play with easily.
I'm UK, but if we overlap time wise, I'll try and help you out. I_R0M_I Phone Post 3.0

The game is mediocre at best and a flaming fuckfest at it's worst.

The PvP is terrible.

I uninstalled.

Dude. I'm 204 and since the update get fucking rekt. Game is ruined Phone Post 3.0