The Donald will be attending the YUGE UFC 264 card

It is official, former President Donald Trump is on the guestlist for UFC 264.

6 Likes

Conor is a faggot who draws faggots

6 Likes

Need more Snoop & Shaq.

7 Likes

lol @ being glad to host a reactionary bigot and wife-abuser.

1 Like

Yeah…because mma fans are all Harvard alumni or monks from Tibet…

2 Likes

Yea - They need to keep Mel Gibson away…

2 Likes

Looks like the theory the UG is full of fags is true.

6 Likes

Good point, how many people on this have up and committed suicide over the years?

Fuck that guy (or fook that guy, if you prefer).

He’s a mans man and likes what we like. Of course he’s excited for the fights.

11 Likes

Why does media make a big deal out of celebs who attend UFC fights? Or the camera has to pan over to them between fights. They get FREE tickets. Comp tickets. Not paying a damn thing. Probably free drinks too on the house. If you got free tix you would go too even if it was a shit card. It’s not like you and me shelling out hard cash so I could give a rats ass what celebs are there.

2 Likes

yeah there is a room in the back that has open bar and catered food for anyone with that wrist band

1 Like

Celebs want to be seen on camera & the UFC wants you to see that celebs are into the sport.

Paris Hilton even wanted to show her boob on camera.

1 Like

He is scoping out the competition. Ngannou watch your back.

1 Like

Big Don Big Card

2 Likes

I’m sure WME or Endeavor has some celebrities attend to help the company. There’s a lot of those celebrities minority part owners as well. Anything to get UFC more popular is good for them, plus I’d think they’d all want to attend it’s a good card.

He’s gonna start investing in Affliction again. Lol.

1 Like

Says the nobody.

1 Like

I’ve always found it strange that people expect fighters to be role models, let alone those that follow the sport. It’s cage fighting ffs. Find your moral guidance elsewhere

Wrong thread.