The easiest way to spot a douche

They are the guys for whom every thing they wear or own has a designer label or name.

They are not wearing jeans and a shirt they are wearing (x brand) jeans and (x brand) shirt.

They place a designer name on everything and will be glad to tell you how much it cost.

200.00 shoes and 80.00 t-shirts 2k watches 60.00 belt etc...

If you spend more on your casual outfit then a family of 4 spends on food for a month your a douche.

Italians? Phone Post 3.0

Has a jersey on, Flat billed hat, drinking a monster energy Phone Post 3.0

Dead President - Italians? Phone Post 3.0
Well yeah, basically Phone Post 3.0

actually I should adjust that a bit its not that you spend all that money on shit its when you feel the need to tell everyone about it.

Mostly everybody.

Bum bags Phone Post 3.0

*You're a douche

My blue name cost $30.00, I could buy you! Phone Post 3.0

DiSmAnTLeR - 
The Popeye - They are the guys for whom every thing they wear or own has a designer label or name.

They are not wearing jeans and a shirt they are wearing (x brand) jeans and (x brand) shirt.

They place a designer name on everything and will be glad to tell you how much it cost.

If you spend more on your casual outfit then a family of 4 spends on food for a month your a douche.
No different than weekend warriors in their Harley Davidson apparel. That stuff is just as expensive but you look like a dirtbag instead of successful.

http://www.harley-davidson.com/shop/mens-long-sleeve-shirts Phone Post 3.0

You can't defend your douchbaggery by pointing the finger somewhere else.

Wait, so because I buy "expensive" items I'm a douche? Phone Post 3.0

FitchIsExciting - Wait, so because I buy "expensive" items I'm a douche? Phone Post 3.0

he sizing you up bro

DiSmAnTLeR - 
The Popeye - They are the guys for whom every thing they wear or own has a designer label or name.

No different than weekend warriors in their Harley Davidson apparel. That stuff is just as expensive but you look like a dirtbag instead of successful.

http://www.harley-davidson.com/shop/mens-long-sleeve-shirts Phone Post 3.0

Almost agree, this is why I own one HD shirt and it came with the bike.

But the real big ones are the guys who own an entire HD wardrobe and dont even ride

FitchIsExciting - Wait, so because I buy "expensive" items I'm a douche? Phone Post 3.0

No because you refuse to read the entire thread before you reply.

I added that simply owning expensive things doesnt make you a douche its when you have to tell people about them.

"So last night I went out I had on my Tag a Burberry white Polo and my new John Varvatos jeans and this ass hole steps on my versace loafers!!! and I'm all like Bro these shoes are worth more then your whole fucking sears wardrobe!!!"

Douche.

Usually I can smell a douche by their terrible cologne long before I actually spot them. Happened just today in fact.

The Popeye -

No because you refuse to read the entire thread before you reply.

I added that simply owning expensive things doesnt make you a douche its when you have to tell people about them.

"So last night I went out I had on my Tag a Burberry white Polo and my new John Varvatos jeans and this ass hole steps on my versace loafers!!! and I'm all like Bro these shoes are worth more then your whole fucking sears wardrobe!!!"

Douche.
Do you know people who actually drop the name brand of things they own when they tell you a story about what they did that day?

I can't think of anyone like that, at least not off the top of my head. Phone Post 3.0

smell for vinegar?

Anyone from New Jersey. Phone Post 3.0

Riding a motorcycle that is ridiculously loud.  Such a pathetic, small dick thing to do

White sunglasses