The end of Law and Order in US society ?

I'm sure to some extent I'm being manipulated by the media, but seeing the anarchy ongoing in our large cities being supported by democratic leadership is very disturbing. Society needs law and order for people to live safely and raise their kids. What's the end game for these riots? Eliminate police - criminals reign without threat of consequence. Want stuff - attend riot loot or shop lift, can't be stopped. Hungry - walk out without paying for meal can't be stopped. Attempted arrest for anything - resist, fight, run, if caught get released then sue.

Thank God small town America is still normal. People are kind and respectful of each other. Law and order still respected and appreciated. Life is good.

4 Likes

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2020/07/22/biden_will_destroy_the_suburbs_143769.html

If Biden wins that madness is coming to the suburbs due to woke zoning bull shit.  It's the Dems way to turn the suburbs into Democrat enclaves by moving  the Democrat voting inner city trash to the suburbs to spread their voting blocks

5 Likes

I think the left feels that once they get total control of the congress, senate and president they will be able to stop the protests. Their playing a dangerous game with the economy as if it really crashes the country won't be able to recover. What their doing is as criminal as what the rioters are doing.

7 Likes

Poc commit a majority of crime. Therefore poc deal with cops and prison more. lefties think this is persecution somehow. 

this is virtue signaling gone amok. They simply want to do away with police so poc arent arrested for their crimes. 

this will spread until poc can do whatever they want without fear of charges. You and your family, your businesses lose. Their goal is a criminal utopia free from consequences. 

this is the backwards, diseased brain of progressives. 

9 Likes

sirisaacnewton - I'm sure to some extent I'm being manipulated by the media, but seeing the anarchy ongoing in our large cities being supported by democratic leadership is very disturbing. Society needs law and order for people to live safely and raise their kids. What's the end game for these riots? Eliminate police - criminals reign without threat of consequence. Want stuff - attend riot loot or shop lift, can't be stopped. Hungry - walk out without paying for meal can't be stopped. Attempted arrest for anything - resist, fight, run, if caught get released then sue.

Thank God small town America is still normal. People are kind and respectful of each other. Law and order still respected and appreciated. Life is good.

The problem is their seems to be a disconnect to what the rioters are doing and the democratic party. The dems wont condone violence they just won't do anything to stop it. Just like illegal immigration the dems won't say illegal immigration is good they have to change the language to eliminate 'illegal' from refering to them. Dreamers seems idiotic to me buy the msm is fully onboard with it. I.m afraid we're at the tipping point where they will be in control soon. The American way of life will be drastically changed.

Youre right, op.

1 Like

We all need to watch PCU again

”we’re not gonna protest!”

1 Like

Defund the police and citizens will have to protect themselves.  This means a whole lot of crimes will now carry the death sentence due to people shooting criminals in the act.

2 Likes

"Their goal is a criminal utopia free from consequences. "

CHAZ was an experiment of this and proved it will not work.

2 Likes

Dough Boy -

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2020/07/22/biden_will_destroy_the_suburbs_143769.html

If Biden wins that madness is coming to the suburbs due to woke zoning bull shit.  It's the Dems way to turn the suburbs into Democrat enclaves by moving  the Democrat voting inner city trash to the suburbs to spread their voting blocks

Interesting stuff that I hadn't heard about.

Thanks and VU.

madmartigan -

Youre right, op.

Yup

I've never been much into politics, just tried to make a logical and objective decision on who to vote for. Although I dislike Trump, there is no way I can vote Dem and give up on law and order.

4 Likes

sirisaacnewton - I've never been much into politics, just tried to make a logical and objective decision on who to vote for. Although I dislike Trump, there is no way I can vote Dem and give up on law and order.

Thats definitely exactly what you'd be doing when voting for Trump.

See Stone, Roger. And Flynn, Michael.

1 Like

Trust -
madmartigan - 

Surely you're not suggesting cronyism getting a liar out of jail is equivalent to the breakdown of the kind of law and order that establishes peace and safety in society generally.  

Surely I'm suggesting that Trump doesn't give a fuck about the law.

madmartigan - 
Trust -
madmartigan - 

Surely you're not suggesting cronyism getting a liar out of jail is equivalent to the breakdown of the kind of law and order that establishes peace and safety in society generally.  

What law did he break by commuting Stone's sentence?

2 Likes

Jack Carter - 
madmartigan - 
Trust -
madmartigan - 

Don't worry about him responding. 

In the face of what's going on he seems to be only able to deflect.

There needs to be a major overhaul in the rights of the media.

What they are doing is almost tannamount to treason.

5 Likes

Jack Carter -
madmartigan - 
Trust -
madmartigan - 

Try again, but this time ask a good question. 

In the interim, I'll ask one as dishonest as yours 

What laws are being broken by city govt that aren't cracking down as hard as you'd like?

Thage -
Jack Carter - 
madmartigan - 
Trust -
madmartigan - 

Don't worry about him responding. 

In the face of what's going on he seems to be only able to deflect.

Youre a moron thage. Always have been.im not deflecting you idiot, I'm pointing out that no one who cares about the rule of law can claim they are voting for Trump becuase he does.