The Expanse Season 5 Starts Tomorrow

Just a heads up even though it's air date is 12/16/20 nearly all Amazon originals hit by 8:00 P.M. the night before. I won't be surprised to see it hit tonight

https://youtu.be/9nNJ4gGEuas

2 Likes

HOLY SHIT…THANKS!!!

After last season, I finally read all of the books and short stories. Any word on when the last book comes out?

jman - HOLY SHIT...THANKS!!!

After last season, I finally read all of the books and short stories. Any word on when the last book comes out?

Haven’t heard anything yet

Thanks for the heads up!

Really? WOOOHOOOO!

Just started this show a while back. It’s amazing. I’m midway through S3, and it has definitely exceeded Battlestat Galactica, at least in terms of peak quality. 

Piyo - 

Just started this show a while back. It’s amazing. I’m midway through S3, and it has definitely exceeded Battlestat Galactica, at least in terms of peak quality. 

Season 5 non spoiler reviews are out. Most reviewers are saying season 5 is great. Can’t wait to watch

Piyo -

Wow, that's saying a lot man, BSG was incredible. Now I'm gonna have to check out the Expanse.

fathalpert - 
Piyo -

Wow, that's saying a lot man, BSG was incredible. Now I'm gonna have to check out the Expanse.

It really is an incredible show. The first season is a setup for the story and characters. It gets better toward the end of the season and the following seasons get better and better

BSG was insanely good, but most people think The Expanse is even better. If you like season 1, it only improves and gets better as they progress to later seasons. The books are amazing as well.

Thx

jman - BSG was insanely good, but most people think The Expanse is even better. If you like season 1, it only improves and gets better as they progress to later seasons. The books are amazing as well.

I didn’t think the last season was as good as the first, but still very good

It dropped early as expected

jman - BSG was insanely good, but most people think The Expanse is even better. If you like season 1, it only improves and gets better as they progress to later seasons. The books are amazing as well.

I started watching BSG after watching The Expanse and found BSG unwatchable. No comparison, imo.

BradGluckman -
fathalpert - 
Piyo -

It really is an incredible show. The first season is a setup for the story and characters. It gets better toward the end of the season and the following seasons get better and better

Lookin forward to watching it.

Lazarus -

I started watching BSG after watching The Expanse and found BSG unwatchable. No comparison, imo.

I can see that being the case. BSG at the time was just the scifi we needed and it did a great job telling a story.

The Expanse is next level IMO both story wise as well as more legit science regarding living on a ship in space. 

First 3 episodes are now available!!!

Watched the first episode last night and it was good. Unlike last season Amazon will only be releasing one episode a week. As jman pointed out the first three are available and the rest will be every Wednesday

I dug the first 3 of season 5. Digging some of Amos’s back story and Camina Drummers story arc.

Spidermonkey - I dug the first 3 of season 5. Digging some of Amos's back story and Camina Drummers story arc.

I want to squeeze Drummer's bits.