The face of pure evil...

He would have made Hitler proud.

this is what Israel and America are up against...

http://www.shoebat.com/media/palestinian_tv.wmv

http://www.shoebat.com/media/palestinian_tv.wmv

Thanks Rev

"No worse than what you hear right winger Evangelical preaches say about Muslims and other groups day after day."

No worse??? Your comparing the type of ideology that will behead a nick berg and broadcast it in the name of Allah (with millions holding to the same ideology) to "right wing" evangelicals who call these action wicked???

its sad you cant see a difference in this.

I know its the fault and actions of the Jews and George Bush forcing these extemist displays correct???

"[Hamas] will not change a single word in its covenant [which is calling for the destruction of Israel]."
(Mahmoud Zahar, Hamas leader, after casting his vote in the Gaza Strip, January 25, 2006, Ha'aretz)

"We are part of Allah's promise that Islam will enter Palestine and every home in the world, with a revelation of the power of Allah the Omnipotent, and a revelation of the inferiority of the infidels. Hamas is leading this plan in Gaza, the West Bank, and the 1948 territories, and the Muslim Brotherhood is leading it everywhere else. This is part of Allah's predestination."
(Dr. Mahmoud Zahar, interview in Arabic with elaph.com, October 11, 2005, MEMRI)

''She [first Hamas woman suicide bomber] is not going to be the last because the march of resistance will continue until the Islamic flag is raised, not only over the minarets of Jerusalem, but over the whole universe.''
(Hamas leader, Mahmoud Zahar, at funeral of Reem Raiyshi, who murdered 4 people, January 15, 2004, AP)

"Suicide attacks and jihad reinforce national unity in the ranks?.Our voice is one of struggle, of jihad and of suicide?.Iraq could win if it equipped its citizens with explosive belts and turned them into human bombs."
(Sheik Ahmed Yassin, interview with the Muslim website Alskifa, January 10, 2003, translated by Israel Defense Forces)

Yeah this sounds just like evangelicals.......which evangelicals are you talking about now???

Joe Ray stop appologizing for radical Islam.

"No worse than what you hear right winger Evangelical preaches say about Muslims and other groups day after day."

Your so blinded by your hate of any god that you can't see anything. You want a sign and you are going to get one.

There is a big difference in my opinion. But I do not believe wholesale support of Israel is the answer either.

the rev

joe ray: No worse than what you hear right winger Evangelical preaches say about Muslims and other groups day after day.

me: you clearly could not stomach listening to it could you? ?Give me an example of a "right winger" (which by your definition is a conserative bible believer) that expresses genocide and says that they will conquer the whole world (and then tries to do it).

You are sick man.

I agree that radical Islam is the largest threat facing our society today, like Communism of my father's generation but far more dangerous.

"Again I am certain many of you right wingers would bow down to the wishes of your "chosen by God leader" Bush if he advocated wholesale invasion and occupation of the entire middle east you would follow it."

But Bush hasnt advocated such action but the people your endorsing have made such statement as I stated earlier. again

"''She [first Hamas woman suicide bomber] is not going to be the last because the march of resistance will continue until the Islamic flag is raised, not only over the minarets of Jerusalem, but over the whole universe.'' (Hamas leader, Mahmoud Zahar, at funeral of Reem Raiyshi, who murdered 4 people, January 15, 2004, AP)"

"[Hamas] will not change a single word in its covenant [which is calling for the destruction of Israel]." (Mahmoud Zahar, Hamas leader, after casting his vote in the Gaza Strip, January 25, 2006, Ha'aretz)"

This (the destruction of Israel) has been stated millions of times by the Palestinians especially the part "There will be NO peace until Israel is driven into the sea" (or something to that effect). C'mon are you just choosing not hear this???

Also Jerusalem has a large Christian population (Catholic, Orthodox, Armenian etc..) and Palestitian terrorists are targeting civilians which most likely include these Christians (or whomever is in bus or coffeehouse or whatever) and your speaking for these action.

Blud, without the strange comedy are you agreeing that there is no difference between conservative Christians and Islamists???? Pat Roberts (and many like him) may indeed be a nut job who has been putting his foot in his mouth lately, for example, the assination comment on Hugo Chavez, but it was just his own oppinion. But, there are many in hiding after clerics have issued "Fatwas" on people because someone is going to try to carry it out.

I cant believe you people....its just your hate for evangelical "Fundies" that clouds your judgement if you cant see a difference here.

"Also Jesus loves everyone BUT you."

I will call into account this persons so called Christian identity when has stated that he would support and understand the violent mistreatment of a person simply bacause of his political oppinion, especially as in supporters of Bush (most likely other Christians).

"You want a sign and you are going to get one."

Aaron could you clarify what you meant by this, please.

"There is a big difference in my opinion. But I do not believe wholesale support of Israel is the answer either."

I would agree but its not hard to see a right or wrong in this..... with their actions of targeting civilians and the plain words comming out of their mouths I dont think its hard to make a assumption in this.

"But thats because of our secular society."

Not because of what they are taught at an early age in regards to their hate for the Jews??? What do you mean exactly???

Joe Ray seems to think its the same

Thats not what im saying but with your last post in mind, is it proper when the secular societies dont put up with it and act against such extremism????

What if the whole society and religion itself facilitates such hostile actions.....Is it wrong to police that state in attempts to thwart future attacks, is it wrong to target the exact individuals doing it??? How does the latter become the bad guy when the other wont even sit down at the peace table nor recognize their right to exist???

"But I do not believe wholesale support of Israel is the answer either."

You must not want to be blessed.

"Ohh Aaron this sounds like you have just issued me with a Pat Robertson style Fatwa. Is this some kind of threat that God will deliver his wrath upon me?"

John 3:36

Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on him."

Not a threat Joe, a promise and I tell you because I don't want you to learn this when it's to late. Hell is a real place that many don't relize they are headed. Repent and believe that you can be saved and have eternal life with your maker God Almighty.

"I'm actually curious, are you going to speak to God and demand he strike me for my heathen behaviour?"

I would never do that, God is Grace and every breath you breeth is a blessing. My hope is that God show you something of Himself and that you repent from your disbelief that can only lead to death. At the very least you will will lay on your death bed thinking to yourself. "are they right" "is Jesus going to judge me". I would rather live my life believing in a God that loves me and die a fool then live my life forsaking God and die to eternal suffering.

"Their are two kinds of people in this world. Those who will get on a knee to the Lord and say Let YOUR will be done. And those who will not bow down and God tells you Let your will be done."

Your will is you don't need God and He will give you what you want if you don't repent from your disbelief.

Your a Christian and that's all you have to say about that. Your a Christian and you think that rant was just like Pat Robertson don't you? LMBO!!!Your crazy and confused to say the least. This country and many Christians are right back to 9/10.

"I'll bet Aaaron will explian it for me in a way that will make me want to turn Muslim though :)"

Ouch

So Aaron, are you saying that we should support Israel even when they are doing evil? Because like all humans, they are capable of evil.

the rev

joe ray, did you READ AND LISTEN TO SOMEONE WHO WAS IN THE TRENCHES IN THE PLO?!?!

That mullah is a dime a dozen. You do not hear from the Christian pulpits this kind of obscene rascist religious nazism.

What's it going to take dude, a nucleur bomb, a dirty bomb a bio weapon smuggled in and seeing LA or NY or some other city obliterated? Or will you then continue to emphathize with the face of evil and pretend that they wouldn't slice your throat in a minute if given the opportunity.

You are lost my friend.

No, I'm saying we should support it because it's the Land of Isaac, Abraham, and Jacob and it's God's chosen Holy Land which to the Body of Christ should be the center of the Universe. Leave sinful man to God.

"no i do not agree slysir, our fundies are not like theirs. But thats because of our secular society."

This is an absurd statement. Atheistic societies have produced the most brutal mass killers in the history of humanity. If christians must shoulder the burden of wrongs done in its name (as it does in reference to the Inquisition, the Crusades, and Cromwell's wars) then so too must secularists/atheists. Stalin and Mao, Pol Pot and Castro, Lenin and the Kims of N Korea, to name but a few, have murdered far more people in the name of their world view than probably every other in the world combined.

Secularism or atheism has no claim to keeping people from killing each other.