The faces of TRT

Pictures of MMA fighters who undergo Testosterone replacement therapy.

in before thick, solid, tight

look at the, wasting away. im glad the athletic commission shows such compassion for these fighters that obviously are in such desperate need for steroids. 

Sickly, effeminate, genetically inferior men, each and every one. Can't blame them for wanting to catch up to the rest of us.

Should be noted not one champion in the UFC is on TRT and has never failed a drug test.

It would probably save you some time if you made a thread of people not on TRT.

doesn't mean they aren't on the juice tho

Just T it.

There is a difference between having elevated testosterone and being on trt. I don't think Palhares is on trt. Phone Post

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 

There is a difference between having elevated testosterone and being on trt. I don't think Palhares is on trt. Phone Post

"just T" it.

TRT IS testosterone. Hence, the first T. Testosterone IS a steroid.
It CAN increase your text level to 10X normal if you take enough of it.
It sure can raise your testosterone limits sky high if you take enough.

GableGrip - TRT puts your testosterone at a normal level of a young man. It doesn't increase it 10X like taking steroids or testosterone do.

When men get over the age of 30, testosterone level start naturally decreasing. So when a guy like Hendo is placed on TRT, it brings his testosterone levels to what they once were and the same as his younger apponent. It does not bring it sky high to above natural limits. It's for guys who have lower testosterone levels to help them find a normal, not decreased or low range.

Guys like Paul Harris and Overeem are cheating by increasing thier levels to extreme porportions.

Shut up, you logic user. Phone Post

Nate 'Rock' Quarry - TRT IS testosterone. Hence, the first T. Testosterone IS a steroid.
It CAN increase your text level to 10X normal if you take enough of it.
It sure can raise your testosterone limits sky high if you take enough.

This!

I'll never understand how people can say that taking testosterone, even in small doses as with TRT, to bring their test up to levels higher than those of their all-natural counterparts is ethically/legally ok. We all know that it is technically legal under certain guidelines, I think that some of us just question why you're legally allowed to cheat in moderation.

If your body is no longer test at the same level it did when you were 21 it's not called a sickness... It's called getting old. Supplementing with added synthetic test is roiding, plain and simple.

GableGrip - TRT puts your testosterone at a normal level of a young man. It doesn't increase it 10X like taking steroids or testosterone do.

When men get over the age of 30, testosterone level start naturally decreasing. So when a guy like Hendo is placed on TRT, it brings his testosterone levels to what they once were and the same as his younger apponent. It does not bring it sky high to above natural limits. It's for guys who have lower testosterone levels to help them find a normal, not decreased or low range.

Guys like Paul Harris and Overeem are cheating by increasing thier levels to extreme porportions.

naive. people can abuse the shit out of it.

I am all for TRT, its 2013 we have the medicine to make us stronger, and healthier. That said it can be easily abused.

Few things that are funny are the people who shit on it and think "TRT" is a substance, or the other people who say its not steroids. Testosterone is the king of steroids, its also natural in human beings, yes even females has some. I love the "lol look at them wasting away! Poor souls" shit because the whole fucking point is they are taking the stuff so they don't fucking look and feel like shit (not saying some aren't abusing).

I'd say fr those pictures............that shit WORKS !

about 7 years ago this trt became very popular in long island new york....i knew of a doctor that found everyones test low.....that meant your insurance would pay for all my friends steroid use...i wittnessed my friends dad in his mid 50's turn his body into a chizzled rock in 2 months.....crazy shit...and to say its fair for these guys to be on it in their 30's is nutz.

to me its the same as playing football without a helmet in the nfl.....as the level of performance gets honed to higher and higher levels and dudes bodies become a weapon with insane capabilities you are going to see increase in serious injuries.

sorry for the run on sentences..long time since highschool

If your testosterone levels are lowering naturally, shouldn't that be the time you should be retiring? Phone Post