The fact of the matter is

It could've easily been a draw. In my eyes it would've sounded shady and a setup for a 3rd but lets be real. Diaz won that fight if you don't count the first a 10-8 for Connor. Diaz ended the second round with a barrage. Dominated the third.... And clutched a takedown in the 5th.

Either way 'twas a great fight.
Cheers Phone Post 3.0

So in a 5 minute round that clutch takedown won him the round?  I can see the case for a draw.  But come on man, a clutch takedown with 10 seconds left gives him the round?

Well in a back in forth round such was the 5th round... Yea I think a clutch takedown gives him the round. Phone Post 3.0

Lurkdaddy316 -

So in a 5 minute round that clutch takedown won him the round?  I can see the case for a draw.  But come on man, a clutch takedown with 10 seconds left gives him the round?

I think it was the pushing him against the cage and hitting him repeatedly plus the takedown. Not sure Phone Post 3.0

Take down doesn't and shouldn't mean shit if it leads to nothing.  Now had Nate been repeatedly taking him down over ane over again I could see what you're getting at.  But that takedown led to nothing.