<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sAIgNhVT3Zs"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param></object>
a win is a win is a win is a,,,
The Pimp Choke needs to be brought back into MMA! What better way to establish ultimate male dominance then Pimp Choking your opponent? None I tell you! None!
A win may be a win, but what a dodge choke... was it with his hand or with the thumb? Or did he grab and squeeze?
Marcelo Garcia taps out a ton of people with this choke (in the academy).
I was hoping he would do it at ADCC, thus further popularizing the choke.
But, he went for the North South choke instead.
I don't think it's allowed.
1. Butting with the head.
2. Eye gouging of any kind.
4. Hair pulling.
5. Fish hooking.
6. Groin attacks of any kind.
7. Putting a finger into any orifice or into any cut or laceration on an opponent.
8. Small joint manipulation.
9. Striking to the spine or the back of the head.
10. Striking downward using the point of the elbow.
11. Throat strikes of any kind, including, without limitation, grabbing the trachea.
12. Clawing, pinching or twisting the flesh.
13. Grabbing the clavicle.
14. Kicking the head of a grounded opponent.
15. Kneeing the head of a grounded opponent.
16. Stomping a grounded opponent.
17. Kicking to the kidney with the heel.
18. Spiking an opponent to the canvas on his head or neck.
19. Throwing an opponent out of the ring or fenced area.
20. Holding the shorts or gloves of an opponent.
21. Spitting at an opponent.
22. Engaging in an unsportsmanlike conduct that causes an injury to an opponent.
23. Holding the ropes or the fence.
24. Using abusive language in the ring or fenced area.
25. Attacking an opponent on or during the break.
26. Attacking an opponent who is under the care of the referee.
27. Attacking an opponent after the bell has sounded the end of the period of unarmed combat.
28. Flagrantly disregarding the instructions of the referee.
29. Timidity, including, without limitation, avoiding contact with an opponent, intentionally or consistently dropping the mouthpiece or faking an injury.
30. Interference by the corner.
31. Throwing in the towel during competition.
Yeah, I thought it was the Rape Choke...
I swear to god, I can't imagine many worse things than Tom Erikson having full grapevine mount on me. Can you imagine carrying a refrigerator in your guard?
The Ted Bundy Choke
That is ghey wahy ghey....
31 is a foul I dont understand.
FYI, the rape choke is two-handed.
that guy on the bottom shouldn't try to move his hips or anything
As long as a fighter doesn't SQUEEZE THE TRACHEA it's a legal choke. It
hurts like hell whether they squeeze or not though.
1 handed = Pimp Choke = Rape Choke
2 handed = Domestic Violence Choke
"#31 is a foul I dont understand. "
Must be talking about womens sanitary towels IMO.
lol new rule no throwing of sanitary napkins.
Tom Erikson has mastered the Pimp Choke! Nobody can defend his Pimp Choke!
when the towel is thrown in you have been disualified from the bout aka tko:towel thrown in