The fantastic Joshua Fabia!

I think fabia put him on some drugs man, too much weed and mushrooms. He’s paranoid as fuck, having a mental breakdown in an interview talking about bots destroying fabias image lol

4 Likes

I think he (Fabia) fed him protein shakes from the backdoor. Diego is in love with his master.

1 Like

I watched it, Diego makes a good point. Every sheep is following the media / social media narrative. That’s a fact.

2 Likes

can you summarise for us stupid sheeple bro? I don’t wanna watch it, and I fear it makes the viewer dumber by the second.

2 Likes

*He thinks UFC may want him dead.

*He thinks Instagram is against Joshua, and is faking negative comments against him. So all the people who are criticizing Fabia, Diegos says he 100% knows they are fake. He also said positive comments about Fabia won’t go up.

*He thinks Rogan and DC laughing at the situation is not cool, because they don’t know Joshua.

*But then makes some fair points about fighters life being rough enough already.
Starts tear-ing up that Dana wont meet him, because his trainer is ‘crazy’

*Wants to speak his ‘truth’. Wants to speak more.

Wants all his medical records - thinks UFC may have done him dirty.

etc etc
Its worth a watch. And in the end, it doesn’t end properly. Diego is still talking as show ends.

3 Likes

Diego is nuts. The ufc is a business. His boss. They are not his dad. It is not their responsibility to take care of him.
They pay him to fight and frankly he’s half
Mad and I can’t blame Dana not meeting with him. Obviously fabia would never not find a way to crash that.
I’d say it was brain trauma but he’s always been weird.
If fabia really cared about Diego and even if he was a selfless man not out to help himself…

If all that was true… he’s still dump Diego cause whether it’s his fault or not the man has destroyed Diego’s career. Even if it’s not his fault he’d walk away.
I’m sure many of us how dumped girls that we liked but we realized it wasn’t healthy for them. It’s like that

5 Likes

Looks like Fabia has been plotting.

Him and Diego went to see Spencer Fisher.

They took the Hunter Campbell call whilst with Spencer.

Friend of Fisher says ‘Diego’s heart is in the right place’. ‘Unsure about Joshua’. Says Diego was going through divorce, and wasnt getting any love from his old team. Joshua gives him attention.

This video (8 mins) is quite interesting. He was around the both of them off camera.

https://twitter.com/MMAFightingSM/status/1389969758863331336?s=20

2 Likes

Hopefully the fighters who got hurt will sue the ufc & all get rich.
Cause it’s not like we’ve known that getting hit in the head can make u punch drunk for well over 100 years.
Then the fat people should all sue the icecream companies if it turns out that icecream can make u gain weight.

4 Likes

Pretty sure Fabia also gives him love… of the manly kind

4 Likes

lol Diego addresses that in the video. He said ‘we are not gays’.

And he criticized Ariel Helwani, To paraphrase, he says something like - ‘Helwani, thought it was cute, to call me and Joshua gays. I saw what he did. He got a picture of me and Joshia together, with no shirts on, on a bed - and he put a Brazzers logo on it - to try and be cute!’

3 Likes

He probably makes no eye contact

1 Like

I have never been a Diego fan, but I’m watching this and have a new respect and appreciation for him so far.

4 Likes

Eye contact?? Rule numero uno, it’s only gay if your balls touch. Missionary is fair game.

1 Like

A short clip taken from the long video above. (2 mins)

Another short clip - the one where he says he fears UFC will take him out. (1 min)

Joshua - the secret of ground fighting is ‘balls and throat’. (1 min)

1 Like

Great evidence of what an extreme mental health crisis Diego finds himself in.

He needs to seen by a psychologist and put in some work there.

Losing the rest of his money by opening “school of self awareness” centers with Fabia is only gonna to push him further over the edge. In the past he mentioned opening his own branch of Fabia’s “school”.

4 Likes

Agreed. Because Diego hasn’t been trained to think logically, it seems that because he notices some negative, or disappointing, things about Dana and UFC’s attitudes and actions, that means they are ‘bad guys’.

And if then they are ‘bad guys’, what does that mean? And to Diego, that seems to mean that they are potentially very dangerous, even to his life.

And this problem with logical thinking could up with him making some bad choices. He needs real guidance, and from a source other than Joshua.

Funniest thing Ariel has ever done

2 Likes

lol - I just googled, “Diego Sanchez Brazzers” to see if I could see the image he was referring to.

It was a terrible mistake! lol

1 Like