The fantastic Joshua Fabia!

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

Hell yeah, Turquoise ass… Shes a giver and a taker. If this wers the first episode of TUF my money would be on her.

2 Likes

Holy shit I had no idea he was such a wee lad.

4 Likes

I honestly think frauds like him need to be charged. Complete con artist.

12 Likes

It is a weird territory. Making claims that are false, and charging money for it.

But hey new age therapists do it all the time.

6 Likes

my bad DY3 didnt see post and duped it

3 Likes

No problem, we all do it.

4 Likes

I think you two are being way out of line. Reiki crystal healing actually cured my Spinabifida and putting the same crystals in my dogs water cured his cancer. Send me $30 and I’ll mail you a bag.

3 Likes

Do they help with scurvy? If so I’ll send you $60 good sir.

1 Like

Most importantly:

16 Likes

Nice, but i think we all will agree this picture is nicer!

6 Likes

UFC releases Diego Sanchez as Dana White blasts his ‘bats*** nuts’ coach Joshua Fabia

4 Likes

’ Several UFC employees told Yahoo Sports that they’d seen Fabia berate employees and so they contacted Hunter Campbell, the UFC’s chief business officer.’

'Campbell called Fabia and Sanchez and in the conversation, Fabia talked about short-term and long-term medical issues Sanchez may have experienced.

That was a red flag for Campbell, who knew that Sanchez had passed a medical examination, which included a brain scan. Campbell then wrote to Sanchez, expressing concerns about Fabia’s comments and asking Sanchez to verify he was OK.’

White, though, unloaded on Fabia, who could not be reached for comment.

“I have an incredible, amazing relationship with Diego and I like him very much and I hope he is OK,” White told Yahoo Sports. “One of the sad things that happens, not just in fighting but in sports, and I want you to quote me on this, are these creepy weirdos who come from God knows where and leech onto fighters or athletes. They never do any good for them.

“Somehow, this creep got into Diego’s life and has been controlling him. You saw the video of him chasing guys in the Octagon with a knife. How [expletive] nuts is that? He goes to the commission and tells them that he’s taught Diego this death touch. It goes on and on with this guy. He goes into the [fighter-broadcaster] production meeting and tells the commentators what they should be saying?

Fabia asked a UFC medical coordinator for all of Sanchez’s medical records going back to “The Ultimate Fighter” in 2004.
Campbell called Fabia and Sanchez and in the conversation, Fabia talked about short-term and long-term medical issues Sanchez may have experienced.

That was a red flag for Campbell, who knew that Sanchez had passed a medical examination, which included a brain scan. Campbell then wrote to Sanchez, expressing concerns about Fabia’s comments and asking Sanchez to verify he was OK.

UFC president Dana White told Yahoo Sports that the UFC could not put a fighter into the cage in good conscience if the fighter wouldn’t say he or she was healthy and fit to fight.

When Lakins responded to Campbell’s request for clarification of Sanchez’s health, Lakins said Sanchez could not respond because he’s not a neurologist and hadn’t seen one. Upon receipt of that response, Sanchez was formally cut in an email sent on April 27.

4 Likes

Seagal does it better…

4 Likes

Does anyone else think the sex with Fabia must be too good for Diego??

7 Likes

It’s affecting his game man!

3 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes