The fantastic Joshua Fabia!

Sheep.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Dan Quinn needs to chug a stevia shake and drive to Diegoā€™s place, KO Fabia, ok playboy, and then rescue Diego and get Sanchez back on the stevia, get him back in a sane circle of influence.

4 Likes

I agree. And honestly, how could he not? Diego has been through so many wars where his chin carried him.

1 Like

You can see the progress of Fabia as he grows in his ability to be more smooth with his boolsheet.

The younger version struggles for the words and pauses as he thinks of what he wants to say but he has refined his gobbldy-gook as he has aged because he has learned what phrases and junk he can say to force others to try and respond and give him time to plan his next spouting of nonsense.

Matt Serra was clearly better at dealing with Fabia than Fabia was with him because Matt is sharper and clearly doesnā€™t respect the moron.

6 Likes

That is the thing with this gobbledygook merchants, if you start accepting their words/claims/assertions they get a hook in. They can then play off that, and add more and more to it, and twist it around.

Matt didnā€™t accept any of it. And just said no, I donā€™t care what you have to say or what you think.

It is important to do that with actors who are deceptive, and/or deluded. Because they always have an angle at the truth, and maybe an agenda too.

2 Likes

wrestlemania x-seven wrestling GIF by WWE

1 Like

genius

2 Likes

Classic*^^^^

Got em!!!

Dungeons And Dragons Reaction GIF by Hyper RPG

1 Like

Ha! Strange twist.

1 Like

Fabia taking shots from Diegos IGā€¦lol

2 Likes

lol really.

1 Like

wow, way to get the respect and credibility he so desperately seeks.

4 Likes

Who knows, this douche may just be bat shit crazy, or he realizes his meal ticket in a former gatekeeper is ending and he wants to start beef online and get his name out there more even if itā€™s negative. We are watching these social media people take in cash over the dumbest shit and make huge money. This joker now has everyone talking about him.

On a side note I do think Diego and him are in the closet still

1 Like

wat

Is it anatomically possible for a guy that small and scrawny to be packing a mjollnir in his shorts?

1 Like

I wonder if itā€™s the same closet as Tom and Travolta.

2 Likes

Man, I just feel so bad for Diego. Itā€™s obvious Diego is compromised here in mental capacity. Any regular Joe would see Fabia as the fraud he is. How can you not get a weird vibe from him? Fabia literally makes me feel sick to my stomach. He is a cancer. Itā€™s pretty obvious how long heā€™s been playing this game as he flows from one piece of bullshit to the next. I canā€™t discern any logic out of the numerous things Iā€™ve heard him say. I donā€™t know if Diego is gay, but I would bet money that Fabia wants to be his butt plug.

4 Likes