The farts to open and close were boss

Well, we know his protein game was on point. Just needs a bit more training.

1 Like

I had one in the UK, had to check myself out of hospital right away as I felt awful from the sedation (endoscopy before) my Mrs picked me up, we made it around the corner, I puked everywhere and then an ungodly amount of guff was soon to follow! So nice knowing there was zero danger of an accedent, just launch that ripper like a ballistic missile

1 Like

I’m the only one awake in my house. I just spit coffee out laughing at this. Holy shit.

2 Likes

Good God, I have no fucking clue what you mean.

You are a fucking stereotype man! I keep hearing the Austin powers voice in my head as I read your post. I don’t know what it means, but I can imagine John clear saying it.

2 Likes

Not sure what’s more ridiculous; a dude that can’t bench 225 for at least one rep or a guy lifting by himself using sleeves so he can’t dump the weights if he gets in trouble.

Stupid fuck.

1 Like

I rolled 285 over my nuts once when I failed. Always had a spotter after that.

1 Like

Mean.

1 Like

They deserve credit for posting their own fuckups.

:+1:

My 15 year old was lifting by himself in the basement (it’s next to my office) while I was working late a few nights ago.

I constantly remind him to have a spotter if he’s lifting heavy, but he’s a teenager.

About 20 minutes after he started working out I heard a ‘clunk’, and then a few seconds later, “Uhhh…dad. Little help”.

I went over and he had a look of shame with the bar resting across his lap.

Before I helped him I asked “What’s the lesson?”, and he said “Always use a spotter”…

1 Like

Short video

1 Like