Weapons: The fastest gun disarm on EARTH

Victor Marx is a 7th-degree black belt in the “Cajun Karate” his controversial father, Karl W. Marx, founded and named Keichu-Do.

Victor is the founder and President of “All Things Possible,” a national faith-based organization, and is a former Marine. He’s also one of the fastest martial artists we have ever seen.

It can also work against two.

Tries it on Frank Shamrock.

And he even appeared once on Master Ken’s privates!

Some testimonials:

"Recently he [Victor] walked into a conflict area of Burma and helped to train our Free Burma Ranger ethnic humanitarian relief teams. His humility, faith, humor, world-class speed, fighting skills, and background as a U.S. Marine, created instant credibility and rapport. His humor, humility, and honest sharing of his life experiences and the tragedies he has endured, creates an instant bond with those who have suffered.”
David Eubank (Maj. R. 2/75 RGR, 1st Special Forces Group (A); Founder, Free Burma Rangers

“Victor Marx comes with my strongest recommendation. He is an exceptional martial artist and trainer. His techniques are practical, efficient, fast, and deadly. In my opinion, he teaches a superb system for combat. In over 30 years of service, mostly with Rangers and Special Mission Units, and having been taught a myriad of combative and H2H techniques, Mr. Marx’s abilities and teaching methods surpass any I have seen. Victor Marx is a true warrior and combatives instructor and any military unit would benefit from his instruction and techniques.”
Sergeant Major Greg Birch, U.S. Army (Ret.), Service included 75th Ranger Regiment and the 1st SFOD-D, SM of Asymmetric Warfare Group (AWG)

"Victor is a subject matter expert (SME) and instructor in Hand to Hand combative and edged weapons for special operations forces. I recommend Victor for any work with conventional, insurgent, and native military/para-military forces.”
Jeffery Strickland, Ph.D., LTC (Ret) Professor at West Point Military Academy, Author of Mathematical Modeling of Warfare and Combat Phenomenon

"Despite everything he endured, he continued to press forward, to fight, to persevere. I am a better man for knowing him and I am thankful to count Victor Marx a friend and a brother.”
David A. Hansen, Senior Chief, Navy SEAL

“In my 31 years of training in martial arts and 11 years as a Navy SEAL Sniper, I’ve never seen a faster handgun disarm in my life! Don’t think for a minute that this type of disarming is just for show. As an operator, I can tell you that speed and accuracy keep you alive…”
Randy Kelley, SEAL Team 5, Point Man, Sniper

“Victor Marx is one of the top martial artists in the country. I have never seen anybody with faster hands”
Jerry Boykin, Delta Force, LT. General (Ret.)