The Fedor Chant @ UFC 100 This is it!

I hope somebody punches you.

FEDOR! FEDOR! FEDOR!

TTT I am fullt expecting it, and will be let down if it doesnt go off.

TTT this will happen

Someone sabotage the sound system and pipe the chant in.

Dana would have a heart-attack in the middle of the octagon if it where to happen!

Liyon - Someone sabotage the sound system and pipe the chant in.

Dana would have a heart-attack in the middle of the octagon if it where to happen!

If the whole arena is chanting
It will be heard Loud and Clear on the Live Broadcast

"If the whole arena is chanting
It will be heard Loud and Clear on the Live Broadcast "

I just figure there's more of a likelihood for it to be piped in via sabotage than having the entire crowd chanting it.

I'd pay the full PPV price just to hear the chant and see the look on Dana's face live!

Liyon -
I'd pay the full PPV price just to hear the chant and see the look on Dana's face live!

same here dude

I will be waiting for it, hope it works :)

O Lord, please let it happen!!!!

Wow didn't know the UG was full of pussies. I don't see how its disrespectful to chant during the post fight interview. The winner of the bout could easily turn it to his favor when asked about who he wants to face.... All he has to do is point to the crowd and say I want what the people want....

You guys act like you're so respectful of fighters and are disciplined martial artists when every single one of you are guilty of fighter bashing. Get off your high horse.

There is nothing wrong with the FEDOR CHANT.

You Americans make asses of yourselves chanting USA for no apparent reason. I heard GSP's name being chanted out of the blue when he wasnt even on the card.

TTT

How could 90-80% of the crowd not know who Fedor is? Is he some secret?.. Fuck off
You talk to anybody about MMA and his name will come up, im sure the general UFC population isnt as ignorant as the user who came up with that stat.

ttt

?Viral Campaign - UFC 100 "Fedor" Chant?
(178) [4440] by kadumel - 1 2 3 4 LP

I support this idea, just not during the interview after crowning the champ.

Moofmonster - Wow didn't know the UG was full of pussies. I don't see how its disrespectful to chant during the post fight interview. The winner of the bout could easily turn it to his favor when asked about who he wants to face.... All he has to do is point to the crowd and say I want what the people want....

You guys act like you're so respectful of fighters and are disciplined martial artists when every single one of you are guilty of fighter bashing. Get off your high horse.

You Americans make asses of yourselves chanting USA for no apparent reason. I heard GSP's name being chanted out of the blue when he wasnt even on the card.

Do you know where GSP is from?

likatiga - 
Moofmonster - Wow didn't know the UG was full of pussies. I don't see how its disrespectful to chant during the post fight interview. The winner of the bout could easily turn it to his favor when asked about who he wants to face.... All he has to do is point to the crowd and say I want what the people want....

Do you know where GSP is from?

Canada... So what if the fight was held in Montreal his name was being chanted during a middleweight fight.

I support this movement.

FEDOR FEDOR!!!

This might fail hard, but even my brother who watches 0% MMA knows who Fedor is.

He watched the Affliction promo of Fedor before the Arlovski fight (ESPN?) and we watched the event together. He doesn't follow MMA at all, but he is a big fan of Fedor.

Also I think it should be during Buffers segment before the bout, or some other time right before the bout.

Afterwards people should respect Frank and Brock. Brock will either be humiliated via sub or Frank will be a broken shell. No need to start chanting "Fedor" at that time.

Before the bout for sure.