The fight of our lives is nearly upon us

EB, great post yet again mate! Please don't bet with a mud homo, if your guna do a LLT bet at least do it with someone who deserves it. This will be Bispings hardest fight to date but as we all know his gas tank could go ten rounds and he always looks his best in the 3rd so I think he'd flourish in the 4-5th rounds, WAR BISPING, WAR UKTT!!! Phone Post

What a joke...... Phone Post

NoGi bear -  EB, great post yet again mate! Please don't bet with a mud homo, if your guna do a LLT bet at least do it with someone who deserves it. This will be Bispings hardest fight to date but as we all know his gas tank could go ten rounds and he always looks his best in the 3rd so I think he'd flourish in the 4-5th rounds, WAR BISPING, WAR UKTT!!! Phone Post

Don't worry mate, I'm not going to bet with a mud no-name. If I left then people would know, if he left people wouldn't even know he was here in the first place. What a twat.

skooter - We saw what Anderson did to Henderson.

And......

We saw what Henderson did to Bisbing.

Anderson VS Bisbing???

Dude, we do NOT need a death in the UFC right now.

Do you understand that???
MMA Maths doesn't work in real life pal, sorry. Styles make fights and Bisping has the style to dethrone Anderson. Who care about the Henderson fight now? That's old new and quite frankly was perhaps the best thing that ever happened to Bisping because you can be damn sure it won't happen again.

Poor delusional guy... Your boy gets knocked out in the first.. Phone Post

ZugZug - Ducking me like Silva's ducking GSP?

EB is ducking you in the same way Cain Velasquez is ducking me..     (ie you`re a noboby & EB is the TOP MAN)

You need to earn a shot at the UKTT Guvnor son...

"WHO THE FUCK IS ZUG ZUG??"

ZugZug - For god's sake will you let him answer for himself. I'm not even talking to you.

EB is the UKTT Head Honcho therefore he doesnt have time to deal with nobodies like yourself...<br />
<br />
He
s got bigger fish to fry than you wee man...       whereas i am currently relaxing at home with a blunt &a bottle of buckfast tonic wine.

jesus christ

trust me when I say NOBODY outside the UK has Michael Bisbing in ANY 'dream' matches

I wonder if Bisping will run and hide like Forrest did after Anderson does exactly the same thing to him.

ZugZug - I'm pretty sure he can spare a few seconds from his propagandizing (which he does rather sparingly anyway) to type "Ok" or "No thanks."

No more responses from you, Ram. Thanks.

LOL  Shut up ya wee dick...    I`ll respond however & whenever to whoever i want!!!       & fyi my mate just gave me a near full bottle of rum so things may/will get messy..       just a warning. 

wow, the brits are tucking again

C'mon Cre; it's too early in the morning for shenanigans.  You don't believe what you wrote.

I like Bisping, he's a decent enough fighter, but he has no chance against Anderson. Phone Post

ZugZug

I post sparingly because I have a job that requires crazy hours. However Ramit told it exactly like it is. Talk to the hand cos the face ain't listening. 

Nice one Ramit btw, VTFU.

CRE - Bisping has a great chance, his power double leg is GSP level and Anderson hasn't necessarily demonstrated the type of deadening one punch power of a Dan Henderson.

I could see this going to the judges with Bisping often stunning Anderson with a left high kick to the forehead area, if Bisping's jab is on fire and he can setup his right hand he will  put Anderson down.

It will come down to the clinch, can Bisping find an answer? I think his power double is the answer.

Everything GSP is great at, Bisping is his equal and he carries the ability on a larger frame.

I think it will be a decision, Anderson won't be able to find Michael and will get outworked in all aspects, this will be something like Calzaghe/RJJ.

If the fight had happened a couple years and a couple fights with Chael Sonnen and Rich Franklin earlier I would have predicted Silva by KO, but he has spent so much effort to best the best in the division for so long, that the best has finally caught up to him.

Bisping by leaps and bounds, I think he may take 4 rounds to 1, Anderson will slow down late and Bisping will be looking for the KO and as usual he always has the knockout. Definitely watch out for a possible early attempt to get Anderson out of there with ground and pound, if Bisping can get off patented body body head ground and pound work I could see him bumping Silva out r2 TKO.
This is some excellent insight VTFU. I can't really argue with any of it. I'm not too proud of a fan to admit that Anderson's age and activity over the years plays a part in my thinking too. Plus he has looked tired in the second half of his last two fights. I have supreme confidence that Bisping wins this fight.

We no speaka to a de mud muds Phone Post

explodingboy - It's not often that we get dream fights in MMA. They either never happen (Fedor v Lesnar) or they happen after they matter (Wanderlei v Liddell). Unfortunately for fans, we never quite get what we want the most.

One of the dream super-fights that gets talked about is Anderson v Michael Bisping, and we can thank our lucky stars that this fight is likely to happen very soon, while both are in the peak of their careers and while interest is at its highest. There is simply not another fight out there that would pit two elite level fighters of this caliber against each other, fighting in their natural division, utilising the offensive elements of MMA that have made this sport as popular as it is today. This won't be a yawnsome wrestlefest because there wont be an American involved. This will be a display of the dynamic skills that few others can emulate, and a bringing together of the most creative cultures in martial arts as Brazil and the UK show the world what it means to bring the art to this wonderful sport.

Two fighters who represent everything that is exhilarating about MMA. Two fighters that have paid their dues and deserve to be rewarded in the biggest fight of all time. Words can't describe how electric the atmosphere will be that night, especially if this monumental event takes place in the UK. Alternatively, Rio in August will do as the Brazilians are perhaps the only nation on Earth that can bring passion to a sporting event in any way close to the British.

This will also be a changing of the guard. The ushering in of a new era as Michael Bisping wears UFC gold for the first time, and for a long time. Only Rivera and Belfort stand in the way of making this dream a reality. And in reality, neither can do a thing to stop this from happening. Anderson wants it. Bisping wants it. The fans want it. Let's do this.

I told you all that Bisping would be champ in 2011. I made an ongoing thread about it. There are others who feel the same way. UKTT are the few who can see things with clarity and rationality. If you want to join on the bandwagon now then feel free, because when the Count is wearing gold by this time next year, you'll want to be one of us who can say, 'I told you so'.

http://www.espn.co.uk/ufc/sport/story/67723.html

I find you entertaining quite often as a poster and I don't know the source of all this shit but really you should go back to watching football with this shit. I really like Bisping and his massively misunderstood northern personality but get the fuck out of here with this shit, he is not gonna beat Anderson Silva and this thread will be a sad embarassment for all of us when all is said and done....

ZugZug - 
ramit upper - 
ZugZug - I'm pretty sure he can spare a few seconds from his propagandizing (which he does rather sparingly anyway) to type "Ok" or "No thanks."

No more responses from you, Ram. Thanks.

LOL  Shut up ya wee dick...    Ill respond however &amp; whenever to whoever&nbsp;i want!!!&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &amp; fyi my mate just gave me a near full bottle of rum so things may/will get messy..&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; just a warning.&nbsp;</blockquote><br />
<br />
Stop responding I'm not talking to you.<br />
<br />
The bet still stands, EB.</blockquote><br />
&nbsp;OH NO!!!!!&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;ZUGZUG is giving me the &quot;silent treatment&quot;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; are you menstruating this week by any chance?&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; lol&nbsp;<br />
<br />
BTW what in your tiny mind&nbsp;make you think a nobody like you is worthy of a &quot;loser leaves town&quot; match against the UKTT
s topdog?

Rivera's gonna murder him. Bisping will never fight for a title.

MillhouseMMA - Rivera's gonna murder him. Bisping will never fight for a title.
Shut it Millhouse!!