The fight

Ok so I did it! I met with my old TMA class mate in a empty parking lot, I asked for it not to be filmed because of my job. If any of my bosses saw this, I don't know how they would react. I know it would end up on U-Tube. Alot of co-workers read this forum, He agreed. I had some of my Bjj class mates come and watch my back. we squared of, He got into his Karate stance, I thought about kicking him in the groin, But wanted to beat him fair and show him how ineffective TMA was. Plus I still get goofed on about sucker punching that wrestler then biting him in our second fight! So anyway I stuck to my game plan, I kept jabbing and circling until I saw an opening for my right, as soon as I landed my right hand, I threw a left hook then just unloaded. He fell to his knees and I pushed him back and stood over him, and I just punched until my Bjj buddies pulled me off. They said he had enough. After a few minutes he seemed ok, Just a little bloodied up, His nose mouth and a little cut over his right eye. But to my surprise he told me it was my "TMA" that one the fight, I guess some people will always live in a dream?

tma is for self defense, not straight up fighting.

if you tried to mug a tma'er, not knowing he was one, he wold scratch your eyes, chop your throat, and land brutal combinations to your testes before you could react.

lol

TMAMMA - Ok so I did it! I met with my old TMA boyfriend in a empty parking lot, I asked for it to be filmed because of my job. If any of my bosses saw this,it would surely bring me more fame on the job's casting couch.. I hoped it would end up on U-Lube. Alot of co-workers read WWW.MATBATTLE.COM, He agreed. I had some of my Bj ass mates come and watch my ass. we squared of, He got into his Karate stance, I thought about touching him in the groin, But wanted to beat off fair and show him how effective GHEY was. Plus I still get goofed on about sucking and punching that wrestler then biting his nipples in our second fight! So anyway I stuck to my game plan, I kept jabbing and circling until I saw an opening for my CAUWK, as soon as I stuck in my right hand, I threw a left hook then just unloaded. He fell to his knees and I pushed him back and stood over him, and I just stroked until my Bj buddies pulled me off. They said he had enough. After a few minutes he seemed ok, Just a little bloodied up, His nose mouth and a little Nut over his right eye. But to my surprise he told me it was my "GHEY" that one the fight, I guess some people will always live in a dream?

lol

Lol, That was funny BillyRayChubbs, But please keep you wet dreams to yourself lol! Why do you call youself BillyRayChubbs, Is it because you like chubby's in your a$$ lol?

Chill Dawg.

HA HA HA HA!!!

The only person with the wet dream is you, and that sorry ass tale of TMA that you KNOW damned well never happened. BISH!!!

Joshel - 

Chill Dawg.

EXACTLY! You won because you broke the chill dawg rule.....cheater

BillyRayChubbs I really don't care what you think! You started with the gay stuff, So why don'tyou have a warm glass of stfu and take a nap lol!

I can't!!!

I am still LOL'ing at your original post!!!

HA HA HA HA H AH A

By the way, I am just messing with ya!!!    Relax man!!!   You can't post shit like that, and not expect to get teased, just like I post my REAL name, and get teazed about it since birth!!!

So why didn't you use BJJ to win? I agree w/ LittleMick.

BillyRayChubbs im teasing you myself, but I guess I do sound like im being sensitive. Thankful 1 I used Boxing,I have been training in boxing as long as I been training in Bjj. I didnt want to roll on the asphault.