The Flash: Official Thread

So what's the verdict OG, should I watch?

Is is anything like Smallville for those that watched it?  I was obsessed with that show for the first 2-3 seasons.

AngryFoamy -

Is is anything like Smallville for those that watched it?  I was obsessed with that show for the first 2-3 seasons.

Initially I was blown away then after thinking about it the first episode felt rushed in arrow it took a couple episodes to develop his team in flash it seemed automatic I'll watch the whole first season before deciding see how it plays out it has great potential to be amazing and I hope it is Phone Post 3.0

LAWNGNOME10 -
AngryFoamy -

Initially I was blown away then after thinking about it the first episode felt rushed in arrow it took a couple episodes to develop his team in flash it seemed automatic I'll watch the whole first season before deciding see how it plays out it has great potential to be amazing and I hope it is Phone Post 3.0
Also wish it followed wally west instead of Barry Allen but any flash is better than no flash Phone Post 3.0

First look at Professor Zoom/Reverse-Flash or whatever they're going to call him on there.

http://television.cosmicbooknews.com/content/first-look-professor-zoom-flash-set-pics

Good so far. I like the original barry from the 90s show is the dad. Phone Post 3.0

Can't wait for Grodd and Zoom Phone Post 3.0

TheEmperorRises - Can't wait for Grodd and Zoom Phone Post 3.0
Grodd fucked that cell up Phone Post 3.0

Can't Believe grodd is gonna happen Phone Post 3.0

YVEL MACHIDA -
Nitecrawler -
YVEL MACHIDA -
Nitecrawler - I Dvrd it.

Worth the watch?

Also, I'm not caught up on Arrow yet and there is supposed to be crossover. Any spoilers to arrow in the flash? Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, you should probably catch up on Arrow first Phone Post 3.0
Thanks bro, on S02E8 right now. Phone Post 3.0
Enjoy the ride dude. It's a good season Phone Post 3.0
Holy shit its Barry Allen on Arrow as a CSI!

Cool shit. Phone Post 3.0

Just got around to watching this, I liked it! When I was a kid superspeed was the power I always wanted and they are doing a good job of portraying what it would be like to have that power....oh and I guess the writing and acting and stuff is good as well :)

Really
Loving this show!!!

Same style as arrow and it is great Phone Post 3.0

Arrow and Flash compliment each other well with the Flash being a little more jovial and doing the superhuman stuff and Arrow is more serious mode... And Felicity. Felicity is awesome.

Second episode was good. I'm liking the tone and feel of it. Phone Post 3.0

Is Allen supposed to look 18? Phone Post 3.0

what's it with the constant taking off of their masks.
First chance anybody gets, mask off.

"Captain Clone", one of them gets shot in the warehouse: another takes off the mask and duplicates. wtf for the masks off? the other clones join him in a forward stride, all taking off the mask (they just put on before attacking in the elevator).

Flash gets overwhelmed and bumrushed, then they try to shoot him, he runs off outside: Boom mask off.

happens all the time, so silly!

Arrow is a better show but this is the more super hero/powers fun type show.

Surprised it gets better ratings than Arrow, maybe cause Flash is more known and show is new.

oh man, was not done watching... now it's going into the cheap area, the way I hate it with series.

He sees exactly, how the clone dude is producing countless copies, right there, in front of him... come on, who might be the prime?
Worse, they just walk up to him and start beating him? He could be on the 3rd floor in 0.0000001 seconds...

then he escapes and they tell him to get the prime, but he proceeds to whine its impossible, although he just witnessed that in fact it was very possible....

of course, sensei tells him NOTHING is impossible, and NOW he manages to solve it: going through 293742973472 clones first haha...

oh man... I wanted to like it. but I'm afraid, I won't be able... There's some terrible acting also....

I like it as much as arrow its awesome Phone Post 3.0

so latest episode: More of the artificial dumbing down.
I start suspecting the target audience is very, very young...

when he was facing the mist for the second time... running some, waiting, running some, waiting.. sorry, there is just no suspence at all. He could do this forever. but of course he's stumbling and oh noes, lies on the gras, so helpless, since it takes him 30 seconds to recover from a stumble and...

oh man. Mist finally tired, and boom, jab to the face, with delayed KO effect.

He is so fast... instead of running up to him and waiting, why not run a few more steps and KOing right away?

All Problems are none in this show, and made artificially, but really obviously fake. Damn that. I'll try one more episode, I want to like it (since Flash is one of my Favorite Heroes in the DC universe...)