The food you.....

Threw up that you could never eat again Phone Post 3.0

Hazelnut chocolate. Ate a whole bar when I was a kid, and now...... Blaaargh. Phone Post 3.0

Mine was tacos. I'm now 36 and that was in 5th grade. Still can't eat them Phone Post 3.0

Lasagna.

Threw it up all over my pillow in the middle of the night when I was 13 or 14. It looked about the same as it did on the plate when it was originally served.

Goldschlager. Phone Post 3.0

Chinese food. Got food sickness once from it and won't ever trust it again. Phone Post 3.0

Just recently it was Bleu cheese, sucks too because it was maytag and I love it so much. Phone Post 3.0

Z NEDCMK1 -

Lol did you find any gold flakes? Phone Post 3.0

Cheddar cheese popcorn and it has been 26 years and the smell of it still gets me nauseous.

Deer sausage.
Hawaiian Punch.
Skoal Wintergreen. Phone Post 3.0

It was apple juice after I drank it and got on a plane. Just recently have been able to drink it or smell it without getting nauseated. Phone Post 3.0

TFK_SaltineAmerican - Deer sausage.
Hawaiian Punch.
I just threw up in my mouth looking at that combination. Phone Post 3.0

I didn't throw up but had the three dog night at pinks and needed about two years off hot dogs after that Phone Post 3.0

Pad Thai....... ughhhhhhhhh Phone Post 3.0

Not sure if this counts but when I was a kid I had some machine where you could make your own "monster candy". Gummi scorpions and brains and stuff like that. I got violently ill from the brains. I still remember what they smell like to this day and the very thought of eating them nauseates me. Phone Post 3.0

Curly fries.

I was around 9 when the incident occurred. Phone Post 3.0

salt potatoes

Tequila. Just the smell of it will make me want to puke. That was from an overabundance and a really epic night.

The food I can't eat is Spam. I have never thrown it up, I just flat out cannot eat it.

Csurvivor -
TFK_SaltineAmerican - Deer sausage.
Hawaiian Punch.
I just threw up in my mouth looking at that combination. Phone Post 3.0
That would be a terrible combination but they were all spread out individually over many years. I didn't get sick on all 3 at once. I was probably destined to throw up on those days, I just happened to consume one of those items before throwing up.

I can live without the Skoal but I used to really enjoy deer sausage and the occasional Hawaiian Punch. Phone Post 3.0

Chocolate chip muffin/pancakes/bread.

Any bread with chocolate baked into it except cake and cookies.

I ate some in 7th grade. Didn't throw up, but got such terrible stomach cramps and pains that I couldn't move and I thought I was dying. Now the thought of that crap makes me want to take a shit. Phone Post 3.0